Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Devs, you just put the game out of reach for many players. I like a challenge but...

This difficulty level is freaking ridiculous. I just finished the normal level of night city and I was lucky to be able to finish. Granted the Charlotte helped, but I am not one of the lucky ones that actually got her.
    20000 plus extra HP on pretty much all the enemies on the normal level is crazy. I just made it to the hard level and the enemy has 35000 extra HP?!? On Hard ?!?

Thank you for making the game truly pay to play.
    I looked forward to Night City for seemingly years to get this bull shit?!?

Not sure how much longer I will be playing and I am sure I am not the only one.
    I have played since just about the beginning and refuse to pay. Thanks for squeezing the ones like me out.

OS
    iOS
    Agreed it’s a struggle, I’m only half way through the Normal level and struggling.

OS
    Android
    +1 Agree....

OS
    iOS
    Guys - it needs to be a challenge or why do it? A lot of the old timers on here need this to keep things challenging. My kids love the new levels but are also struggling as they don't have my roster - but they are really enjoying it. So far I am really pleased with the levels, difficulty (Assassin only on Lord of the Flies is a tough one!)
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    It is indeed quite a step up in difficulty.. but.... well.. I'm done with it.. Most difficult battle.. (Madness) All Sentinel against 2 Warrior Death Dogs... the dogs heal each attack and Sentinel characters aren't strong enough most of the time to do enough damage before they heal.. and twice because the revive automatically. Finally worked it out stunning them with Horus.

I would like to know what's up with the W Death Dogs and dealign massive True Damage to Doomsday though. They were hitting him for roughly 15k Physical damage then a whopping 40-50K true damage. Doomsday had no buffs or anything which would trigger MORE damage on just him. None of the other (Gunner) allies were taking that much damage.

The associated Skull Quest is probably the hardest battle out of all Night City. And it's 2 days between runs.. but it gave a Legendary soul, Frontier coins, a Skill Shard... great rewards for a Skull Quest.

The Killer seems more powerful than Killer Ed... Ed is a 4 star.. The Killer is a 5 star. Abilities kind of seem, well, backwards between the two characters to some degree. Already had some favorable usage of The Killer in PvP against the Hallowed/Alchemist teams. Killer Ed is as underwhelming as Hallowed Ed was before he was revamped... all attacks are single hit.. and not that powerful. But looking at him compared to Wicker, Soldier, GRE.. he's in line with those I suppose for Eds picked up through the story.

Shame Night City gives really shitty gold rewards everywhere. Not a single battle above 4-1/2K gold. Looks like NOTB is still the best place for Gold.

New talisman drops are nice. I seem to have gotten a lot of Mystic and Onslaught though. Prefer the actual attack oriented talismans.. oh well.

BUG Can't sell talismans from Satellite 15 pop up any more.... Hold and sell window appears, but can't tap the actual "sell" button.

Also seems Doomsday's fury is NOT removing all opposing team buffs. It's removing some, but not all.. Endure, Invincibility, and sometimes a gold bug will stick around after his fury goes off.

I've picked up a few of the new characters.... we'll see how long they last before hitting the barbecue

Even though I've completed Night City, and unlocked the skull quest, I'll still be running it regularly due to it's difficulty specifically. No better place to test character to se just exactly how strong they are.

There are a couple placed that could be "turned down" a bit.. the 5 Assassin dogs.... The 2 Assassin Hellboys with revenge active... .. Most of it is fine, but there are a few battles that are REALLY stacked in favor of the AI. I got past them after a few tries and swapping characters around.. but they were horrible when trying to get the 3 skulls.

Most, if not all battles can be won with the Baroness, Doomsday, and Osiris. (Full power, full skill shards) Practically on autoplay. Used in a specific order, each battle can easily be won.. Doomsday basic, Osiris basic, Baroness power (grants extra turns) so.... Osiris basic, Baroness basic (if needed to fill fury), Doomsday Fury.. done. Destiny talismans on Baroness, Energy talismans on Osiris to gain power, Angel talismans on Doomsday to cleanse him.

It's really hair pulling when completing the skull achievements though. Or when you are FORCED to use Charlotte, who is weaker than anyone else on your team.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-05-2018 at 12:00 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Scott, I am also an old player, having pretty much all the good characters and talisman sets maxed out and I get my team destroyed by 2 hits from a Hellraiser... I like challenges but this isn't challenging, it's just plain stupid. If the developers wanted us to get smashed by shitty characters so badly, they should have used Meatheads and Sandworms with ridiculous stats and unjustified stats as well.

I get it that this world is meant for older players, but if you missed some of the Gods and some good talisman sets you have little to no chance of completing Night City on all 3 difficulties...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDawnPatrol View Post
    Scott, I am also an old player, having pretty much all the good characters and talisman sets maxed out and I get my team destroyed by 2 hits from a Hellraiser... I like challenges but this isn't challenging, it's just plain stupid. If the developers wanted us to get smashed by shitty characters so badly, they should have used Meatheads and Sandworms with ridiculous stats and unjustified stats as well.

I get it that this world is meant for older players, but if you missed some of the Gods and some good talisman sets you have little to no chance of completing Night City on all 3 difficulties...
    It is tough for sure - some of the challenges are really difficult but it has to be that way. Again, I always say this but it has to be a challenge - that was what was annoying me before - nothing new to do and you can auto it all.

My team was nothing major or special I don't think - Charlotte had to be there, my Cyborg is maxed out and has primordial and the Icarus has destiny - most folks who play a lot have all of these I would guess. Anyway, it seemed to work for me - maybe I have a lot of relics as well and that must help I suppose.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    DDE,Horus and Prisoner for all 3 levels

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    DDE,Horus and Prisoner for all 3 levels
    Yeah Prisoner is really useful. Any particular tallies on your team Ip4?

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Good post, and thanks for the insights into the new chars yup! Some remarks:
    - I also find the Talisman interesting but apart form Nightmare they aren't that great I think. I was hoping for some of the other new ones like redemption, avenger, warlord etc.
    - The gold returns are really disappointing, thought they would start somewhere where Underworld stopped...
    - I have the same bug for selling from satellite
    - Doomsday's fury was nerfed by the update, so this might be the reason (can still be buggen though)
    - please don't recommend team setups with a character that only ~5% of the players own you lucky sh!t
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020