Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have been playing the game for a while, but I don't have a lot of the rarer characters or talismans that were available in events, and those I do have, I have not yet been able to upgrade particularly far. (Don't have the Prisoner for example, and they're one of the most recommended for night city it seems). Don't have a lot of relics either.

So, I was struggling to complete the Normal campaign. But I did manage to complete it, although spent 150 or so ironite on revives to do so.

Although it was very difficult for me, I enjoyed it, because I was having to really think about the order in which I should use the characters on my team, and which characters to put on my team. Had to think a lot more about which combinations of characters work well together, which talisman sets to put on them as well.

Some battles were easier than others, and I am thinking that it was because Night City isn't as "one-size-fits-all" as the other worlds, and you'll get better results with different teams in each battle, rather than developing just one setup to take everything on.

I think it's going to take me quite a while to complete the hard and madness levels, but it gives me something to work towards, a challenge to overcome.

OS
    Android
    Imagined the spike in difficulty given the fact that every minor update was aimed toward players that reached the post-game already; the first play through was a disaster. Really liked the single class challenges, surprisingly Lord of the Flies was the easiest. Great update.
    Currently 72/72, 61/72, 50/72 skulls wise, you guys?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mogsi0 View Post
    Imagined the spike in difficulty given the fact that every minor update was aimed toward players that reached the post-game already; the first play through was a disaster. Really liked the single class challenges, surprisingly Lord of the Flies was the easiest. Great update.
    Currently 72/72, 61/72, 50/72 skulls wise, you guys?
    Mogsi is that you? From the higher end of arena? Good to see in here man!
    I still don't know how many of the high end got through NC madness, I think I'm half way through? Trying to clear every skull quest on the way, I've spent a fortune in ironite and am still struggling... I kinda thought of myself as well, let's just say able to tackle this one without too much difficulty.. but it caught me napping I guess, Idont have every important toon but the ones I believed made a difference I do have and still cannot seem to work out a good combo to get the job done!

How anyone moving up in the ranks or newbies tackle this one I don't know...

See you in the arena I guess cheers!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Mogsi is that you? From the higher end of arena? Good to see in here man!
    I still don't know how many of the high end got through NC madness, I think I'm half way through? Trying to clear every skull quest on the way, I've spent a fortune in ironite and am still struggling... I kinda thought of myself as well, let's just say able to tackle this one without too much difficulty.. but it caught me napping I guess, Idont have every important toon but the ones I believed made a difference I do have and still cannot seem to work out a good combo to get the job done!

How anyone moving up in the ranks or newbies tackle this one I don't know...

See you in the arena I guess cheers!
    Yo! I went through with MLilith, Cyborg Eddie with Primordial and the Alchemist for the most of it, basically trying to spam Last Rites as much as possible, you can bi-shot the Killer Beast if you have crits on with it. Got Killer Eddie and then went back to do the challenges, especially the "basic abilities only" ones, with him. Used ironite only if I was already on the last wave.

OS
    iOS
    I agree with everyone that it not worth it if it’s not challenging. I barely started playing couple months ago and I don’t have any of the OP gods like Horus, Osiris etc, neither do I have the OP talismans like primordial, destiny...

But I was still able to beat all the difficulty levels with strategy and a little bit of ironite. It was really fun for me.
    However, now I am trying to finish the skulls on madness (done with all the normal and hard challenges) so I can unlock the skull quest. I don’t think it is possible to finish some of the challenges like use basic abilities only or finish in 6 turns without the OP gods and talismans.... still got 15 skulls to get to 927.

Sad part is that it takes several months to get enough FC to buy Osiris and Horus and it’s not funny. I wish I had the glitch like other players who were able to get into the skull quest by just completing NC on hard lol.
    Last edited by Waffen; 12-08-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    So I was trying to finish one of the challenge on madness earlier where I have to use basics only. I was using DDE (eclipse talisman) and I had to revive couple times (100 ironite) before the game decides shroud should no longer work. Got 2 shotted even though shroud was active.

Refused to spend another 50 ironite on a lost battle. Guess I should wait another 2-3 months until I get some better characters and talismans. So much for trying to unlock the new skull quest

Waffen-7837

OS
    Android
    I've been playing the game since its out and my characters gets killed in one hit on normal level. maybe its time to stop playing

OS
    Android
    Warffen, I used DDE( angel/nightmare), prisone(primordial) and horus ( energy/power), that was my standard NC team. I tried to keep the enemy permastunned. You have DDE and prisoner, maybe you could try with a third mult hitter with nightmare or paralysis. Prisoners passive is important on my team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    So I was trying to finish one of the challenge on madness earlier where I have to use basics only. I was using DDE (eclipse talisman) and I had to revive couple times (100 ironite) before the game decides shroud should no longer work. Got 2 shotted even though shroud was active.

Refused to spend another 50 ironite on a lost battle. Guess I should wait another 2-3 months until I get some better characters and talismans. So much for trying to unlock the new skull quest
    Assassin Chopper basic move Violet Swings has 25% chance to remove perfect immunity, perfect immortality and .... shroud. 2 hits per attack.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Assassin Chopper basic move Violet Swings has 25% chance to remove perfect immunity, perfect immortality and .... shroud. 2 hits per attack.
    True. But it was derby demon magus that killed me. This was on the second stage of “the banshee” map so it doesn’t have chipper. Also earlier, crave was not working on derby demon sentinel. And no, it was not cleansed. The game showed the crave effect on them but they were still getting healed instead of taking damage. Restarted the mission and it started working fine.

These bugs are not a big deal in other worlds as we just overpower the enemies. But in NC where one wrong move can prove fatal, it’s quite annoying. Especially after you spent ironite to review yourself.

I know I am posting these in the wrong thread lol. I will report these in the bugs thread later.

Waffen-7837