I have been playing the game for a while, but I don't have a lot of the rarer characters or talismans that were available in events, and those I do have, I have not yet been able to upgrade particularly far. (Don't have the Prisoner for example, and they're one of the most recommended for night city it seems). Don't have a lot of relics either.

So, I was struggling to complete the Normal campaign. But I did manage to complete it, although spent 150 or so ironite on revives to do so.

Although it was very difficult for me, I enjoyed it, because I was having to really think about the order in which I should use the characters on my team, and which characters to put on my team. Had to think a lot more about which combinations of characters work well together, which talisman sets to put on them as well.

Some battles were easier than others, and I am thinking that it was because Night City isn't as "one-size-fits-all" as the other worlds, and you'll get better results with different teams in each battle, rather than developing just one setup to take everything on.

I think it's going to take me quite a while to complete the hard and madness levels, but it gives me something to work towards, a challenge to overcome.