Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    DDE(immortal/fate)Horus(eternal)Prisoner(primordial)

OS
    Android
    I'm happy with the new world and I'm glad it is difficult. Where there is no challenge, there is no pleasure.

My concern is that it seems that in LotB, in this new world or with the weekly events, YOU MUST HAVE THE PRISONER or you are in a big mess. Well, I don't have prisoner, it escapes me for a long time and I guess it will continue. ok, there are other characters to disable passive but Prisoner still remain a must have.

So annoying...
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Guys calm down. Stadegize. It's easy, I already beat all 3 difficulty with 3 stars on EACH MISSION. And it's only been 1 night. I'm literally done with night city. Think. Strategize. I believe in you all

(I used doomsday eddie with eclipse, horus with energy and future, and prisoner with primordials for the most part. For sentinels only, I use visions and horus for the shatter stun combo, and for the assassins only, I use rainmaker eclipse, child of the damned assassin with marks n energy, and hellhound assassin with tranquility and destiny. I swear I killed the boss on the first turn. Mark automatically puts 3 marks on it, just use rainmaker's rain to double the marks, then assassin hellhound to consume each mark, thus earning a killing blow regardless of the health level. Look at your inventory and strategize. It wouldn't have been worth it if it wasn't hard.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer-Frost View Post
    Guys calm down. Stadegize. It's easy, I already beat all 3 difficulty with 3 stars on EACH MISSION. And it's only been 1 night. I'm literally done with night city. Think. Strategize. I believe in you all

(I used doomsday eddie with eclipse, horus with energy and future, and prisoner with primordials for the most part. For sentinels only, I use visions and horus for the shatter stun combo, and for the assassins only, I use rainmaker eclipse, child of the damned assassin with marks n energy, and hellhound assassin with tranquility and destiny. I swear I killed the boss on the first turn. Mark automatically puts 3 marks on it, just use rainmaker's rain to double the marks, then assassin hellhound to consume each mark, thus earning a killing blow regardless of the health level. Look at your inventory and strategize. It wouldn't have been worth it if it wasn't hard.
    Some really nice combos there KF! Prisoner is indeed the most useful guy to have on your team.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Agree difficulty level step awkwardly between Underworld & Night City...
    Have nothing against, great to have some challenges & won't be farming most of that anyway..
    Just imagining flowing through game as a non end game guy & it breaks the storyline having to go full PvP/gauntlet for awhile before taking on NC... Like if there where a missing level in between, maybe it's just an impression..

Love it tho... But for that Charlotte you have to carry along, she's such a burden..

OS
    Android
    change in difficulty is just insane. Just compare Beast on madness level to any normal level character in Night City. 2.5k attack on first level? Normal should be normal

OS
    iOS
    I’m purposely only playing a few levels each day. I refuse to finish Night City so fast. What’s the rush? I add it to my daily playing. I’ll probably finish it by the weekend.

OS
    Android
    I pretty much completed everything (on Normal) using either PoM, Clansman, Doomsday or Beast Eddie and Sentinel Corrupted Rescuer with 6x Health talismans (10880 + 38865 HP), tho you could probably use Eternals if you like instead. I used variuos other characters until I ended up with Charlotte riding along.

For a lot of the later levels, I found any more or Talisman that strips off opposing beneficial effects (particularly Endure) to be really useful, and is the sort of thing I'd throw Charlotte's primary attack at (ie: whomever had Endure and was the most annoying opponent at the time).

Also, for the later levels, something that prevents being stunned is probably a good idea.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I guarantee you itll be like BNW, stop freaking out. Remember how damn hard the max was back in the day esp garden of fear? Just wait out for the next patch itll be fine

OS
    Android
    I agree the difficulty spike is insane