Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Warffen, I used DDE( angel/nightmare), prisone(primordial) and horus ( energy/power), that was my standard NC team. I tried to keep the enemy permastunned. You have DDE and prisoner, maybe you could try with a third mult hitter with nightmare or paralysis. Prisoners passive is important on my team.
    I don’t have angel and primodials. Will get angle from gauntlet after tomorrow’s reset though, I’m exited.

I was lucky enough to pull prisoner and that is probably the only reason I was able to complete NC on madness lol. I figured stun lock is the only way to beat NC madness, so I used sentinel Shinobi for stuns due to lack of Horus. Took me about 10-15 minutes for each run though lol.

But the problem I have is with the challenges that require me to use basic abilities only or complete in 6 turns. I have been using hallowed Eddie for basic stuns but even with echo talisman on him I am unable to keep them stunned. And if I do manage to get lucky enough to stun them all, I don’t have enough dps to melt them before their passives kick in.

So yeah, I am just gonna wait till I get Horus lol.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Use Corrupted General with Paralysis and freezing talis, gg.

OS
    Android
    I've been a bit slow getting into it, just finished normal (albeit need to replay for a few skulls). I actually found most levels very easy, combination of iron Eddie's 'burning fires' move and Assassin demon spawn auto crave meant most enenies were stunned and quickly destroyed by toxic burn.

OS
    iOS
    Phantom eddie is very good for warrior only quests- his very high chance to sleep helps a lot as long as u land his future basic attack after ur allies, the vanish and perfect sleep is like a double gate to suriving/dominating

For sentinel quests- alliance general with quake talismencan can pop out very high dmg with long term stun(75% chance for 2turns), and the quake skill grants extra turn allowing the general's basic which steal fury/power to self maintaining the skill -throw in a horus with 2 energy talismen sets for extra GG

OS
    Android
    Easy Answer. This world is not meant to be finished in 2 days. And don't worry about it, the world won't go anywhere. Just be patient and grow characters along. It isn't a pay to win because all resources are available to you. I finished it after long weeks of struggle and some ironite. I grew characters I thought I never needed(magus Mayan priestess for sleep) but that's the thing.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, it can be a slow burn to get through it. I was lucky and had Prisoner and Horus so getting through all levels was easy enough - you just stun, stun and stun again. Not been back since to be honest but it was a nice four days of grinding it out - a few of the skulls were pretty hard going though that is for sure!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I quit playing night city months ago.33% at normal difficulty

OS
    Android
    Assassin Heirophant + ANY buff-giving talismans is job done in regards to beating the levels.

OS
    Android
    Night City is tough. When you get stuck, spend some time grinding for resources. Crank some souls through sacrifice and fill the vortex up. Spend some time in Arena and add some Relics.

Go back later and see how you do with your new Characters/Talismans/Relics. Play it through until you get stuck again.

Look at WHY you're losing. What Buffs / Debuffs are you lacking in your lineup? How are your team members abilities enhancing each other? Every member of your team needs to Passively enhance a critical feature of another member of your team-- there's no good teams built just by stringing together some "good characters" and button-mashing.

Is your team as balanced as possible? Do you have the best Talismans applied in a way that balances your characters stats, AND adds abilities your team actually needs?

Are you playing your characters in the right order? Can you, even incrementally, advance towards winning with every move you make, and in a way that each move adds value to the next? Every single move needs to be the best move.

What are you spending your power moves on? If you can win the battle with ONE hit point left on your last character, then spending power on Defense would have been wasted.

If I thought there wasn't any strategy to this, I wouldn't be enjoying it. I've continuously improved strategy and team synergy, and I still learn new things every day. Getting the best characters and the best talismans isn't as important as learning how to use the ones you have. And if a certain resources is "required" to pass a stage, well I'll get there eventually. If I could win the game overnight what else would there be left to do?
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-13-2019 at 11:27 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic