Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Yeah. IMO, the only real issue was The Alchemist, way too powerful cleanser by removing all (also silver) buffs and granting invulnerability.
    Changing that would have been balancing enough.
    DDE needed no nerf in my book, also blue Lilith was not too bad on her own. Hallowed Eddies infinite turns maybe, but all of that was not an unsolvable problem until Alchemist got superpowered cleansing.
    Now DDE is just above average, but not great. WHich is what a 4* should be maybe?
    Nevertheless, I find myself not playing him as much now.

OS
    iOS
    I feel that removing all buffs on all enemies is quite op since what Ive seen when I have been sniffing around the top 100 its alot about the buffs and clearly something is bugged when it doesnt remove stuf that its supposed to remove so I guess that will get fixed but since DDE was already quite high ranked its quite natural that he gets nerfed when some of the other tops get nerfed aswell...
    Hallowed was quite the beast in PvP but he got hit quite hard.

OS
    iOS
    I'm fine if he fails to remove a few gold buffs.. I posted because he's not removing stupid BLUE buffs like Endure, or ATK+, Invisibility, Invincibility, Shields, Counter, Revenge, etc

Void Shields now remove blue buffs better than Doomsday's fury.

Screenshot Immediately after DD used Fury....

Name:  fury.png
Views: 146
Size:  759.3 KB

Look at all those lingering buffs.. seriously... they've ruined him.

For the record The Killers power move should be dropped to 6 or 5, 7 is too high.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-07-2018 at 07:22 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I cant remember how many times I havent removed a single blue buf with steal time even tho it simply sais steal one beneficial effect from each enemy and there is only one endure or something on the entire team, Ive just seen it as a game bug even tho its costed me quite a few matches so Im impressed that DDEs fury actually did remove everything before as intendent.

DDE is absolutely useless now! that’s what you call “from a hero to zero.”

I can’t even remember how many battles i have lost already due to his fury not removing buffs!!! and it’s always MLilith or a key character who goes untouched!

Fix this shit ASAP!