Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android

Objective Bug - Night City, Savage Reapers, Normal

Just started trying to get the skulls I missed in my initial playthrough of the extremely cool Night City on Normal difficulty, but when I cleared the first mission (Savage Reapers) using only Assassin characters and using two fury skills (I did four furies the second time, just for good measure) I did not receive either skull. Not sure if it could be relevant to this, but I long ago noticed that one of my skulls had blinked out (on the second level of the Ailing Kingdom, Normal "Book of Souls", and when I tried to do it again, the skull wouldn't come back. It wasn't a priority at the time, so I didn't worry much about it, but I wonder if this problem might relate to my current issue. Am I simply gifted with a uniquely glitched account, or has anyone else noticed this issue?

(The allies I used for the Night City objective were: Rainmaker Eddie (Immunity/Shadow), Set (Shell, Shadow) and Assassin Pyro Soldier (Nightmare/Health/blue)

EDIT: Okaaaay... this is very odd, but when I restarted my game, and came back to the mission, I had the skulls. Huh...

EDIT 2: The same thing happened on the next level (with the exact same team). Skull only appeared when I quit the game and came back... something's up here.
    Last edited by The Educated fool; 12-05-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Yeah this is happening to me too, I just relaunch the game after every mission to make sure it is counting towards the skulls.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by H3lls4ng3l View Post
    Yeah this is happening to me too, I just relaunch the game after every mission to make sure it is counting towards the skulls.
    Well, at least I'm not cursed alone, I suppose. lol

Weird bug. I can confirm it's happening for me every level now, regardless of team mates.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Another one with the same problem beside this:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Well, at least I'm not cursed alone, I suppose. lol
    Weird bug. I can confirm it's happening for me every level now, regardless of team mates.
    I did experience something of similar today. Basically couldn't achieve any gold skull no matter how precise I was accomplish the tasks. After the third pack of mission I ve been locked back. So I killed the app, clearing cache and data, uninstall, reboot my device reinstalling. Back to the game the weird bug was gone and now I'm collecting gold skull with no issues.