Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I'm with Blade.. there are TON of warrior class toons well worth it. Just not the lower end ones form a year ago.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I really enjoy Phantom Eddie, played trough most of Night City with him as leader on all difficulties, only time I swapped him out was to get all the skulls finished on the way.
    With the talicombo I use I find him really good in PvE, trying to build some good team around him for PvP now.
    I rather like alot of the warriors tho I feel like they need more thought and they fit in more niched teams, picked up death dog recently and him with echo + someone with warlord that doesnt have slots that work well with echo on its own and doesnt have its own chanse for more turns can be quite interesting tho a bit to random at times(but who doesnt like randomness?)

OS
    Android
    the problem is that none of them can carry primordial set and just a few can wear the eternal one.

But also cause most of them lack of golden buffs removal/grant and such. Indeed those times like this one when you can only use warrior chars in AAA Gauntlet level, i hardly pass it (btw, we already had the limit to only warriors recently, i thought this was the turn for sentinels or assassins but it was warriors again :/ )

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    the problem is that none of them can carry primordial set and just a few can wear the eternal one.

But also cause most of them lack of golden buffs removal/grant and such. Indeed those times like this one when you can only use warrior chars in AAA Gauntlet level, i hardly pass it (btw, we already had the limit to only warriors recently, i thought this was the turn for sentinels or assassins but it was warriors again :/ )
    I believe that since the current "season" of Gauntlet focuses on Charlotte, the theme is warrior-based hence the repeated "warrior only" levels for the past 2 months. Once the new season possibly starts in 2 weeks, maybe they will have a new exclusive character and the theme will shift to whatever class that character is.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Perhaps they do need the sharding but I sharded a lot of Warrior class characters (since they show up first on default lol) and they do seem very good for Gaunlet. They actually seem to work better when all 3 allies are Warriors rather than 1 or 2 for me. They also have an advantage over assassins with generally higher natural defense stats I believe. Don’t quote me on that I’m too lazy to check before saying it lol.

OS
    iOS
    Corrupt rescruer can do nifty self synergy with meteor talis also work well with red lilith and daedalus
    my red Pyro clocks in at 60k crits with self syngerizing warlord talis+ sustain talis combo
    warriors rock

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    Corrupt rescruer can do nifty self synergy with meteor talis also work well with red lilith and daedalus
    my red Pyro clocks in at 60k crits with self syngerizing warlord talis+ sustain talis combo
    warriors rock
    Whoa, have to try a few of those this week! Though shame I couldnt get any sustains. Hope they come back on sometime soon.
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 12-17-2018 at 06:31 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post

My main team ( 2 warriors ) doesn't have any golden buffs from talismans and still it can kill anything. It was quite fun at the beginning how it got 20-30 defence win per day from arena. People looked at it and saw no prisoner or no primordials capable char and thought it is easy win
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    i couldent get primordials and i have grown to be able to do well without such ransom mess of a talisman set the new talismans can do nifty fun stuff anyways

imo for the longest time i was just doing the good old Holysmoke's ignite (65% extra turn) and cut everything down with red lilith(with 2 hunter talisman no less) in a huge blast of 40k+ damage to tagged with ignite. I would imagine red child of the damned can pull off the same thing