OS
    Android

Talismans in store for FC - 3 per month but not!

The talismans that are in the store for FC (Redemption, Avenger, Sacrificial, Serenity, Mark) say that you can buy 3 per month.

However, when I bought the Redemption, Avenger and Mark talismans, they came up as locked till the end of the month (ie: 1 per month).

Makes it hard to buy a 3 set of Mark talismans (since only 2 different types are available, so you can only buy 2 a month). Also, this sticks you with a 3 set of Redemption/Avenger/Sacrificial/Serenity talismans of differing types (ie: you can't buy 3 of one type, such as "Ward").
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    In my store it sais 1 per month for redemption & avenger and 3 per month for the others.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Blade: Ahh ok.. but I still could only buy 1 per month of the Mark Talismans, which means that some of them are definitely wrongly labelled.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I got one each of Avenger and they locked which was as advertised - didn't look at the others as got plenty of them I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496