Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Nnnnno.... 930 skulls if you finish Normal, but you get more skulls for Hard and Madness.

OS
    Android
    Sounds like someone forgot how to count : 711 + 72 != 930

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorglubZ View Post
    Nnnnno.... 930 skulls if you finish Normal, but you get more skulls for Hard and Madness.
    Thought the same, but that’s wrong! Like Yup pointed out in another thread, you get exactly 927 from all quests on all difficulties on NC and all other cosmos worlds. That’s what you need to unlock the new SQ vault. Remaining 3 skulls to get the shown 930 are from the vault. If you are shown more skulls befor or when playing through NC it‘s bugged. If you get the vault opened after completing NC on hard, it’s also bugged!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Yes, you are right.
    Hm, something is bugged? It cannot be! 😮

For many of us, it opened up after finishing NC on Hard. I had 100% Skulls in Normal and had over the amount of skulls required to open the quest but it was only after Lord of the Flies on Hard that it opened for me. I finished Madness but still have some clean up to do with some of the challenges. The class specific skulls are the sticking point for me at the moment. Fun fun!!! :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    At some point, there was an update that did something with the number of sq's, meaning if you finished the game/sq's before that update, you already had a higher number, which apparently still caries over. I reached 930 during night city, and the skull quest opened when i finished hard mode \,,/
    Last edited by tex-0775; 12-09-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows