OS
    iOS

Talisman restrictions do not apply to opponent gauntlet teams?

Just faced an opponent team in Grade S of the Gauntlet which featured a Clairvoyant equipped with Primordial talismans. Do talisman color restrictions do not apply to CPU teams (anymore)? If not, this is going to be completely random, since up to now, I could at least guess which talisman combos the opponent might have equipped.

There's just no way, anyone would expect primordials on a team which featured POM, G Lilith, Clair and W Lilith.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Yes, unfortunately the restrictions don't apply to those AI teams and as far as I know, it's been like this from the beginning of the Gauntlet. One of the things that needs to be changed, for sure.

OS
    Android
    It's a bunch of shit.

Opponents should have the exact same restrictions that players do.
    Including team composition.

OS
    Android
    I am not trying to defend the inconsistencies of talisman on opponents in the gauntlet. It could be changed for the worse by equipping the opponents with all the best talisan, even starting at lower levels. At the higher level it is expected for unusual tail combos. Last 2 events the big complaint was having several hallowed Eddie, m lilith, alchemist teams per level. They are trying to make it a challenge to pass higher gauntlet levels.

I would complain more about game freezes causing losses. The second complaint would be the unexpected buff/debuffs that occur or at times that are not readily explained. No one complains about the AI boost in extra turns or perfect hits.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I am not trying to defend the inconsistencies of talisman on opponents in the gauntlet. It could be changed for the worse by equipping the opponents with all the best talisan, even starting at lower levels. At the higher level it is expected for unusual tail combos. Last 2 events the big complaint was having several hallowed Eddie, m lilith, alchemist teams per level. They are trying to make it a challenge to pass higher gauntlet levels.

I would complain more about game freezes causing losses. The second complaint would be the unexpected buff/debuffs that occur or at times that are not readily explained. No one complains about the AI boost in extra turns or perfect hits.
    Exactly. NF should program a default WIN if game resets in fight instead of penalizing us for a sudden restart with a LOSE. And Yup has been right all along-AI boost is real.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Exactly. NF should program a default WIN if game resets in fight instead of penalizing us for a sudden restart with a LOSE. And Yup has been right all along-AI boost is real.
    Hi Edsel I feel your pain buddy! But if they did that, imagine you a well and truly losing an arena battle, and decide to call it quits rather than watch the humiliation... so you turn off the game and do a restart, the game would give you the win when clearly the defense deserved it, how would it tell the difference between a genuine NF issued reset and us turning off our phones?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    So far I have faced a Samurai Eddie with a destiny talisman set. It caught me by surprise.