Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Gold and Souls Vault not opening

Ok... I've seen others post about this problem and see that some say their issue is resolved, but not how it was resolved.

I opened a ticket with Nodding Frog / Navigator and explained that when I try and enter the skull quest it says I need 927 skulls across all worlds in the Cosmos to unlock the next Skull Quest. (You have 930 Skulls.)

I got a reply back from support today and was told they'd look into it and then got another E-mail saying they are closing the ticket because they believe the issue to be resolved. Well... IT'S NOT!!...

Is everyone else still having this problem? I'm a little irritated that I can't get in and I'm missing out on daily rewards.

Thoughts or comments???

Thanks!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Try to complete night city on hard. That worked for me and for other players too

Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    Try to complete night city on hard. That worked for me and for other players too
    I'm 100% complete on hard.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I'm 100% complete on hard.
    Ahhh... correction... 100% on Normal... Argh!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Just defeat the final stage on hard and it should unlock (if you already have the required amount of skulls).

OS
    iOS
    Still have the same issue Sidney and got the same reply from Sam: we are currently investigating... thanks for your patience... ticket closed... Thank you!!!
    And what Postman said CAN‘T BE THE SOLUTION!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Still have the same issue Sidney and got the same reply from Sam: we are currently investigating... thanks for your patience... ticket closed... Thank you!!!
    And what Postman said CAN‘T BE THE SOLUTION!
    Yup... just finished Night City on Hard and it opened right up. So strange that they say it only takes a certain amount of Skulls to open but in reality they want you to finish the first two levels. I didn't get all the skulls on Hard yet. I just went for the quick win to see if it worked. Now to go back and get all the skulls...

Thanks for the feedback guys!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Yup... just finished Night City on Hard and it opened right up. So strange that they say it only takes a certain amount of Skulls to open but in reality they want you to finish the first two levels. I didn't get all the skulls on Hard yet. I just went for the quick win to see if it worked. Now to go back and get all the skulls...

Thanks for the feedback guys!!!
    Did the same and worked here too. Added the issue to the ticket and sent it back, but I’m sure, they won’t even read it, as it’s closed. Nevertheless, the vault is pretty cool, nice rewards!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Congrats on those of you who are lucky enough to open the skull quest without the required amount of skulls. I am into madness level without opening the skull quest.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Did the same and worked here too. Added the issue to the ticket and sent it back, but I’m sure, they won’t even read it, as it’s closed. Nevertheless, the vault is pretty cool, nice rewards!
    Yes... Very nice rewards!!! I only managed 2 out of the 3 skulls for the first round. All Assassin round in two two days to get the 3 skulls. I opted to keep going and finished madness tonight. Got Killers Eddie and not exactly impressed just yet. Kinda tired and I have work tomorrow so I'll play more tomorrow and see how he goes.

Don't get me wrong... I went straight for the goal after "Normal" I have 100% skulls on that one, but have some cleanup to do on Hard and Madness... :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player