Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ok so basically if i got it right, to unlock the Skull quest from the NORMAL Night City level, we got to finish also the HARD level?

If so, i don't see the logic behind it, unless it's a bug, which is more likely since it just says you need 927 skulls (even if you got more than that)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Ok then there must be someone out there that has completed every skull quest in night city on every level and the three skull quests in the new skull quest? When all of those are completed does it open a second skull quest?
    I had kind of expected it would since all the other worlds have two associated to them...
    No. I got all 3 today in Vault making 930 and we patiently wait for the next one probably an Isle of Avalon based XP Material VaultName:  Screenshot_2018-12-09-17-04-37.png
Views: 292
Size:  533.5 KB
    The first time reward in Gold & Soul Vault included a Legendary Soul for me, but successive rewards are excluding this and the Legendary is not on the list of available Skull Quest loot. Guess this is a one time prize? I was hoping for more of these and Mythical Soul fragments at least with a rare shot at Mythical Souls. It was hard to get this open, we should get more than a handful of 3 star junk from colored rare souls and some gold.
    I cleared the 100% health and Magus requirement with Alchemist Lady Azov and Crusader all wearing Shadow talismans.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    no one talk about opening night soul?Anyone have luck with red eyes?
    The Killer dropped for me in my 3rd 10-pack. I hadn't planned to burn that much Ironite for Night Souls, especially given how exceptionally (and unusually) low The Killer's drop chance is (0.218% !!!).

But, I was driving to Seattle for work the night after Night City launched, and all I could think about on the three-hour drive was the Green River Killer. Dark stuff, but this game really bleeds into my real life. For some reason, I seem to have pretty good luck opening souls when in Seattle for work, so I decided to gamble a bit when I got there. After the first two 10-packs, I planned to stop. But, something called to me to try one more time, and there he was. Very strange stuff.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    We believe we have found a fix for the issue with the Skull Quests not unlocking / unlocking too early and will be pushing a hot fix for it this week.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    I‘m sure, that will be the only fix that will happen fast: vault will lock for those who were shown wrong number of skulls cause of your bugged game! :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Very cool. the killer will helped a lot in the game.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    No. I got all 3 today in Vault making 930 and we patiently wait for the next one probably an Isle of Avalon based XP Material VaultName:  Screenshot_2018-12-09-17-04-37.png
Views: 292
Size:  533.5 KB
    The first time reward in Gold & Soul Vault included a Legendary Soul for me, but successive rewards are excluding this and the Legendary is not on the list of available Skull Quest loot. Guess this is a one time prize? I was hoping for more of these and Mythical Soul fragments at least with a rare shot at Mythical Souls. It was hard to get this open, we should get more than a handful of 3 star junk from colored rare souls and some gold.
    I cleared the 100% health and Magus requirement with Alchemist Lady Azov and Crusader all wearing Shadow talismans.
    I agree with the consecutive rewards being weak for a vault that took me a lot of effort and almost 1000 ironite to unlock with revives lol.

I got legendary soul my first run, couple 3* souls second run and only 1 3* soul the third lol.
    Had I known that before I probably wouldn’t have rushed to unlock it. I would have spent that ironite elsewhere.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Don't know if i'm the only one, but after the hotfix (i guess it's after that) the gold and soul vault is locked again...

I was playing it regularly these days and now i find it locked again, wtf

Is anyone else experiencing this?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Don't know if i'm the only one, but after the hotfix (i guess it's after that) the gold and soul vault is locked again...

I was playing it regularly these days and now i find it locked again, wtf

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Yup. All skulls earned and still locked. Already filed a support ticket
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Yup. All skulls earned and still locked. Already filed a support ticket
    the weird thing is that it says now i have only 838 skulls, while i had more than 930..don't know why they count like this now

The problem is that we're losing those nice rewards this special level gives everyday :/