Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Night city is actually pretty damn good so far

Im only halfway through normal, so I can understand the difficulty complaints hard and madness are probably gonna be rough. But better than being too easy and a waste of time right? I expect itll be tuned down a little at some point though.
    Character design is really exciting because I know were gonna get all of these released at some point lol
    The skull quest missons are less annoying than before, if I remember right. Most of them can be done on the first run. The %hp ones are problematic though, especially with reduce max hp enemies 🙄
    Other than that, art, lore, and especially music wise its amazing. Really well crafted to be honest. Im gonna turn on the 1st two albums for the first time in a couple years forsure

OS
    iOS
    So I'm on madness right now and the next major challenge for me is the Killer Prime. Here's what I'm going to tell you for making it through: if you care about the skulls, good luck. If you care about just completing it, use Iron Eddie, Assassin Demon Spawn, and The Prisoner. Of course, for most of normal mode one ally slot will be taken by Charlotte (which can get annoying since she doesn't work with every team), however it'll save you a lot of time for Hard and Madness.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the heads up GrimDusk, I am about to embark on Madness Level myself, still not sure what works for the first task of all Assasin Characters.. But regarding the difficulty I agree it is hard but with respect to all the other worlds I think they got the increment of difficulty exactly right for all (normal, hard, madness) apart from the required skull quest challenges with particular class characters, I have basically cruised through with DDE and Prisoner thus far.... I'm guessing that will change for Madness level though...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    No apparent way to get Banshee AND Killer prime without a couple hundred dollars.

Rags.. you have Frontier Ed???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I went through all three new levels with the same team of DDE, Prisoner and Horus. Stun, then pick of any stun misses with the Prisoner then use DDE. Only had five or six refreshes over all three levels so it works really well, for me anyway. Some of the skulls you clearly need to change it up a bit. The main one I will struggle with is final madness level, assassin only - so far no joy after four goes at it but just need to think more on it as that is a tough one to crack.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Rags.. you have Frontier Ed???
    Nobody can own him yet, neither does he.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I went through all three new levels with the same team of DDE, Prisoner and Horus. Stun, then pick of any stun misses with the Prisoner then use DDE. Only had five or six refreshes over all three levels so it works really well, for me anyway. Some of the skulls you clearly need to change it up a bit. The main one I will struggle with is final madness level, assassin only - so far no joy after four goes at it but just need to think more on it as that is a tough one to crack.
    That's the exact same team I used. I went for all 3 skulls on Normal first since I thought that would open up the skull quest for Night City... I was wrong. Then I just did Hard and Madness to get them completed and didn't worry so much about all the skulls. I'll probably go back through at some point and attempt all the other skulls for Hard and Madness. I'm working on putting together an all assassin team for my 3rd skull in the skull quest. That one is going to require some thought!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Night City is actually very good. I really liked the graphics. And mano... Killers Album one of my favorites of the band's career.

The difficulty was very exciting, put some neurons in short. But, except for those who asked for a specific class of characters, I completed all missions with: Benjamin Breeg Eddie (Energy / Warlord and other purple); Prisioner (Primordials, finally) and; Osiris (Energy / Counter-attack).

For those who needed 10 power abilities, on some occasions I used the Pharaoh Eddie (it costs 3 and chance of extra turn, great advance, if the osiris steal more energy).

Basically that was it, with about 500-600 ironites burned.

OS
    Android
    Guys, use Rainmaker, Assasin Pyro and the Beast. Equip Shadow Talis on Rainmaker and use his 6 Powermove. He will oneshot! the boss in all difficults.

OS
    iOS
    Is there a 10th SQ that appears if you get all the skulls in madness?
    Nicko-0517