OS
    iOS

Icarus not reviving in PvP

Its now like the third time Icarus has died in PvP, not reviving. And he did not have any negative effects on him. Anyone else having the same issues?

OS
    Android
    I think I saw that a couple of times, too. Much to my pleasure, because I despise that guy

OS
    iOS
    Well to my pleasure he is on my PvP team. And there were a few rounds where I was going to make a comeback but he did not revive and then I lost.

OS
    Android
    Seems like there is an issue with revive as a whole. I killed a beast eddie with revive but it didn't.

OS
    iOS
    I used Icarus a lot in PVP. And I mean a LOT. Most of the time when he didn’t revive and there were no effects visible preventing him from reviving, the killshot would have applied something but you don’t get to see it. I know because I would go back and check talismans and skills of he team that did it. Sometimes there would be no explanation but it was rare.

OS
    iOS
    These bugs are costing me in PvP. Espically the one with Warrior lilith basic attack as she is not seeming to stun character with more than 3 burns. It cost me so far 3 battles because of that. I also noticed that in Night City the Warrior Death Dog does not seem to revive and while I use prisoner the passive disable has warn of by that point.

OS
    Android
    Today in night city my prisoner with primordials got killed, but continued to apply debuffs through the other waves from the grave somehow
    vov-7058

OS
    iOS
    what to do with two Icarus?Sacredice one or save both?

OS
    Android
    Got 3 of them, will sacrifice one next event. Other 2 are fully sharded with destinity, just for fun was using them on krampus lair hard.