Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

New Eternity Eddie + Sehkmet gived you infinite turns lol

Hypothetically you could auto-win anything if you were dedicated enough to spam his extra turn skill. Might be nice for anyone desperate to pass some Night City stage. Not worth the effort in pvp lol

OS
    iOS
    This was pointed out to me privately already. You can expect this to be fixed since you reported it. So anyone wanting to use it to beat night City had better outrun the coming patch.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah - it was an on the quiet thing until now! LOL
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    It is loudly roared at bugs that do not favor the player, but secretly and quietly the other bugs are exploited "privately". The double moral of mankind is unreached
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    It is loudly roared at bugs that do not favor the player, but secretly and quietly the other bugs are exploited "privately". The double moral of mankind is unreached
    I never used it other than to try it out but yea it only hurts the player that could have used it to help them. Most people that knew about it didn’t report it for that reason.

OS
    Android
    I mean its not a bug and this happened already with Viking eddie, there were just fewer ally furies back then. Im just surprised that the devs allowed it lol

OS
    iOS
    i didn't know about this but not unlucky coz i don't have Sekhmet...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    I mean its not a bug and this happened already with Viking eddie, there were just fewer ally furies back then. Im just surprised that the devs allowed it lol
    NF handles exploits the same way they do bugs. No way this was intentional. As someone mentioned to me it was probably meant to be a high % chance of an extra turn but not 100%. otherwise it’s infinite turns. Would take way too long for an arena win but for Night City if you have those 2 characters and couldn’t otherwise beat it it’s a 100% win since you always play first. You may need to use a character here or there to remove this or that effect but otherwise my money’s on it getting patched.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20181207-175641.jpg
Views: 802
Size:  266.7 KB

I can't see any reference to high percentage of extra turn triggering, extra turn granted speak clearly.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20181207-175641.jpg
Views: 802
Size:  266.7 KB

I can't see any reference to high percentage of extra turn triggering, extra turn granted speak clearly.
    Had to have been an oversight. That’s a broken combo plain and simple. If not it may as well say give any 2 allies infinite turns as long as you also use Sekhmet.