Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    Hypothetically you could auto-win anything if you were dedicated enough to spam his extra turn skill. Might be nice for anyone desperate to pass some Night City stage. Not worth the effort in pvp lol
    Lol - I was using him to build up fury and then switch to Hallowed eddie use fury - rinse repeat. Was wondering when somebody might notice.

As this was an intentional change I just don’t see it as an exploit. It is not exploiting a broken feature - it’s a mistake maybe - but not broken.
    Last edited by Ezz; 12-08-2018 at 12:38 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Lol - I was using him to build up fury and then switch to Hallowed eddie use fury - rinse repeat. Was wondering when somebody might notice.

As this was an intentional change I just don’t see it as an exploit. It is not exploiting a broken feature - it’s a mistake maybe - but not broken.
    I didn’t mean broken as in an actual bug I meant the game mechanic. It should at least cost something. Then you’d have to use an ally or Tali that boosts power, further limiting your options. I don’t know I wouldn’t use it myself because it takes way too long and I don’t need it. Maybe if it’s in Gaunlet I’d use it. Once. Lol

OS
    Android
    I tested it, it works. However, I noticed several things. First of all, the combo requires using a specific set of characters. It is not a bug, it's a featured skill on three characters used in combination. Second, the skill combos must be executed in specific sequence. Third to use it it's a royal pain. It is extremely time consuming. It also must be done manually. It will not be randomly done in auto and the ai never switches out Eddie's. So I believe that the coders should leave it alone, not nerfing anything. The drawbacks will prevent any extensive use of this usage.

OS
    iOS
    It only takes 2 characters to use this infinite turn combo. It doesn’t matter that it could take awhile to use it — it’s still a broken game mechanic in my opinion. The point is that there is no challenge to get through Night City Madness for example. All you need to do is use Eternity Eddie and Sekhmet. You go first every time so it will always be your turn. I couldn’t care less if it never gets fixed. I was just giving my opinion that I think it was an oversight. If not then it is what it is but NF has actually patched “exploits” that benefited players less than this one will.

OS
    Android
    No Watchful prism I must disagree this is such a fuss to make it work it is not worth nerfing, I will admit Iam currently trying it out, it is hard work, and stuff it, all the times we as players have been proverbly fita by NF bumups I reckon it should be exploited, everyone has the same degree of advantage so why the f not?

I went from 40 to 10 this morning using the right combo, I have a bit of work to do yet but my expectation is to finish inside the top 10, Took me ages to learn the way to use them in combo, and I would say if Eternity was a bit more bullit proof he is the king of undoing MLillith with her f...ing destiny talismans he can clear it and kill her in the same move!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    No Watchful prism I must disagree this is such a fuss to make it work it is not worth nerfing, I will admit Iam currently trying it out, it is hard work, and stuff it, all the times we as players have been proverbly fita by NF bumups I reckon it should be exploited, everyone has the same degree of advantage so why the f not?

I went from 40 to 10 this morning using the right combo, I have a bit of work to do yet but my expectation is to finish inside the top 10, Took me ages to learn the way to use them in combo, and I would say if Eternity was a bit more bullit proof he is the king of undoing MLillith with her f...ing destiny talismans he can clear it and kill her in the same move!
    I think this thread should be cancelled....

I have personally not known or used this “combo” (i will now ofc), but i have had a team which can do infinite turn for a few months now, using another Eddie.

It was only a question of time till such “combos will start to appear with this bunch of noob developers in charge. just spitting out so many new characters and buffing/renerfing/adjusting skills constantly without testing or putting any thought into it...

Important is that it brings $$$$

EDIT: Oh! now i see it! i’ve completely overlooked that tuning and didn’t realize that it was a basic skill (never really look/use EE). now that is really a ridiculous thing to do LOL!!! go devs! more moronic changes like this plz
    Last edited by Mizrael; 12-08-2018 at 01:35 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Id just put it out there that the only ppl who could exploit this by having both chars, probably dont need to exploit it. Mid-level players are the ones who would need more help through night city, but are the ones least likely to have the right chars.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Id just put it out there that the only ppl who could exploit this by having both chars, probably dont need to exploit it. Mid-level players are the ones who would need more help through night city, but are the ones least likely to have the right chars.
    this is quite true