Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Gold and Soul Vault Help

So to get all three skulls, you need to complete this mode with all Magus and 100% HP. Any suggestions? SSE dies way too fast, so he’s not a good option, and GRE can’t stack up to today’s toons.

OS
    iOS
    I am doing each skull individually - got the two easier ones and just the Magus only to go! I am not sure either to be honest but they will all need protection - I am thinking Crusader with Endure and Titan Shield plus two or three Liliths all with Destiny or maybe an Asset as well. Or maybe all four Magus with Destiny!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I think I used Crusader, Alchemist and Madam.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    The Vault is definitely a challenge and the limit to once a day really makes you think when it comes to who you are gonna use. I only have one skull I still need to win with 100% health and only Magus but I haven't quite nailed down how I'm gonna do it.

The rewards are well worth it though. Today I got 5 rare souls and a heroic soul. Crazy.

OS
    iOS
    i needed 2 times(days) to finish all 3 skull,for 100% health i use DDE,prisoner and horus,be prepare to heal your team with DDE in last move...or use his 2xextra turn than usy fury on boss...

OS
    Android
    Anyone else now lost access to the vault? I went through it a couple of times but now can't play it as I don't have enough skulls (was unlocked after completing NC on hard)

OS
    iOS
    yeah,me too i was on 860 after devs last hot fix and after hard work i am finally on 927/930,you must collect 927 skulls to unlock last skull quest...please enter in skull quests and see how much you have now...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LotBTrooper View Post
    Anyone else now lost access to the vault? I went through it a couple of times but now can't play it as I don't have enough skulls (was unlocked after completing NC on hard)
    yeah me too...it says i got around 870, can't remember exactly, while i had more than 930! What happened?

Will try to clear game data and see..i hope it's just a bug

OS
    Android
    Any advice for Magus only? I tried different teams but still can't survive. Probably the best is Stormseye's recommendation (Crusader, Alchemist and Madam) but Madam dies during the first attacs. I switch to Grim Reaper Ed to revive her and with some luck I sometimes reach the last wave but the Hellhounds are showstoppers for me.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    any idea how to solve it in auto run? which characters and talismans could be useful?