Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Perfect sleep won't be cleansed so easily but I guess that won't help with the goal... well we all did it, my advice, "watch this space" you will get an answer soon enough.. I can't remember what I used but I know it wasn't KP as I only acquired him last week...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    UPDATE: I was able to beat Code of Morality (10 power moves). Used Eternity / Hollowed cheese tactic to clear the first wave. After that it was relatively smooth sailing with Horus and Warrior Bomber Boy (to spam power move).

I am still unable to clear The Banshee using only basic attacks

I tried Phantom / Prisoner / Alchemist but failed on the last wave. Due to Prisoner's passive only working 100% for the first turn. It is impossible to burn down the sentinels or the magus derby demon in 1 turn with basic attacks. They heal passively and cleanse and after the first turn, they just dominate me.

I tried using Beast (Eclipse) (has aoe basic attack with chance to disable passives), Horus (Power, Paralyze) and Alliance General (Future, Paralyze) for max chance of perma stun. still getting wrecked on the last wave.

And I haven't found a right team for Savage Reapers - use only assassins

OS
    Android
    If you have tha assasin Anubus, he seems to get extra turns and his basic is WOW... I used FFE for this challenge with Prisinor and Ferryman. Good luck

OS
    iOS
    I was able to complete Savage Reapers - use only assassins with Beast, Banshee and Lilith.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    If you have tha assasin Anubus, he seems to get extra turns and his basic is WOW... I used FFE for this challenge with Prisinor and Ferryman. Good luck
    I do not have Anubus or Ferryman and this is my only missing skull! I tried FFE with Prisoner and Horus but got wiped out by the magus derby demons on 2nd wave. Not enough damage to take them out even in 3 turns.
    Last edited by Sawar; 03-08-2019 at 01:37 AM.

OS
    Android
    Code of Morality and Immortal Skulls - use 10 power moves has been driving me crazy. Warrior Bomber Boy seems bugged. More often than not his power move doesn't give back the 3 power it should. So after one power move he's done. Ive tried bringing energy talismans but they seem to refuse to trigger the vast majority of the time too?! Ive been bringing eternity/sehkmet along for the ride but without power its pointless. It has to be bugged ffs.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Code of Morality and Immortal Skulls - use 10 power moves has been driving me crazy. Warrior Bomber Boy seems bugged. More often than not his power move doesn't give back the 3 power it should. So after one power move he's done. Ive tried bringing energy talismans but they seem to refuse to trigger the vast majority of the time too?! Ive been bringing eternity/sehkmet along for the ride but without power its pointless. It has to be bugged ffs.
    I was able to beat Code of Morality (10 power moves). Used Eternity / Hollowed cheese tactic to clear the first wave. After that it was relatively smooth sailing with Horus (Energy / Power) and Warrior Bomber Boy (Paralysis / Nightmare).

Try that setup The stuns and sleep buys you time to get the 10 power moves. Once you get 10, you can go back to using Eternity/Hollowed tactic.

OS
    Android
    I've found it stupidly easy to clear any "only basic move" challenge using Iron Eddie, The Prisoner, and Assassin Demon Spawn. Iron Eddie has a basic move (future iirc) that AOE stuns enemies who have crave, the Demon Spawn automatically applies crave for 3 turns, and the Prisoner disables any passives that may grant immunity. As long as you can kill a wave in under 3 turns, you're unstoppable.

Since Iron Eddie's attack stuns for 2 turns you can switch Eddies in between stuns to reach other objectives, like 100% health, so-and-so power moves, such-and-such fury kills, dumb-and-dumber idiocy, etc.
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 03-08-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawar View Post
    I was able to beat Code of Morality (10 power moves). Used Eternity / Hollowed cheese tactic to clear the first wave. After that it was relatively smooth sailing with Horus (Energy / Power) and Warrior Bomber Boy (Paralysis / Nightmare).

Try that setup The stuns and sleep buys you time to get the 10 power moves. Once you get 10, you can go back to using Eternity/Hollowed tactic.
    I ended up putting energy talismans on both Iron Eddie and Prisoner combined with demon spawn and was able to complete the 2 remaining 10 power move challenges with that setup. Why the energy talismans wouldnt trigger on the other setup though still has me stumped but it doesn't matter now. I've finally completed all remaining challenges today including class specific ones, thank god. With the down turn in real events it gave me some extra time to complete them and not a moment too soon with the recent changes regarding souls and gold making the gold and soul vault a necessity.

Thanks to the community and contributors here for sharing tips etc
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    I've found it stupidly easy to clear any "only basic move" challenge using Iron Eddie, The Prisoner, and Assassin Demon Spawn. Iron Eddie has a basic move (future iirc) that AOE stuns enemies who have crave, the Demon Spawn automatically applies crave for 3 turns, and the Prisoner disables any passives that may grant immunity. As long as you can kill a wave in under 3 turns, you're unstoppable.

Since Iron Eddie's attack stuns for 2 turns you can switch Eddies in between stuns to reach other objectives, like 100% health, so-and-so power moves, such-and-such fury kills, dumb-and-dumber idiocy, etc.
    this worked for me. thank you!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawar View Post
    this worked for me. thank you!
    Glad I could help.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world