Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    One way to win is keep the other team stunned and disable there passive abilities. I see you dont have several key toons that would make it easier.
    The team i used was DDE, Horus and prisoner. Another team was IE, assassin demon spawn an another ally.

You need to upgrade and evolve some talisman to increase your stats, that would be a great benefit. You dont need relics to beat night city, but they make it a lot easier.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I used phantom (future basic to sleep enemies), Horus to stun, and prisnor with primordial talismans - saw me through most levels including on madness. Sometimes ran Iron Eddie as a second as his special heals the whole team and deals a range of negative effects (heal block and blind were quite useful).

OS
    Android
    I have many fully maxed talismans, they were not equipped because i was running gauntlet battles. Would love to know how i can find (i'd even buy) Prisoner....

I am using the cheesy Sekmet/Eternity Eddie trick. I am swapping between Magus Ninja and Alchemist for the extra character. I am happy that it is allowing me to clear it from normal to madness with little difficulty, but it is bullshit that this combo is allowed in the game.

I still think there is something wrong with the balance in night city. normal to madness, if anything goes wrong and i allow even one attack, any single enemy will one shot kill my eddie regardless of what talismans i have, or what buffs i have on him.

OS
    Android
    finished madness with:

Visions (Angel, enegy) forst attacks
    Pharaoh (Quake) for damage and stun
    and sometimes B.Breeg (Eternals) or Phantom (Eclipse) for sleep/revive/damage shields

my toons were:
    Sentinel Derby Demon (Titan shield and immortal) and
    the prisoner (primordials)

If the right effects (specially crit) trigger on the primordials it's a walk in the park with this team.
    Derby demon does loads of damage and pharaoh's quake is also pretty heavy.
    Had to revive only once (or twice?) during the final battle, cause the end boss will kill you at first hit. (it was with the beast madness on first try the same), but now that i got the killer, i'm done. For farming i still use powerslave. It was a fun addition.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bizon View Post
    I tried and I do not know how you succeed. When I play the madness (SS, Alchemist, MUR), Undead Rescuer dies on the first hit - always.
    yes I have oracle
    I'm very sorry that I didn't reply earlier; I'm still getting use to this website. I don't even know how to put a profile pic lol. But for situations like that, I'd say take advantage of seventh son's ability to just grant immortality every turn. In worse case scenarios, he does have a chance to revive. Mix his ascend ability with second sight if you have enough energy. For maximum dmg, use alchemist's skill attack. Magnus undead rescuer has the ability to curse on the beginning of battle. If he dies on the first turn, take advantage of his passive. Use life talismans on him, thus granting him invincibility. Oracle talismans are not always needed since all they do is heal and double health on the first 2 turns. You van always use the alchemist's fury to further extend your team's survivability. Also consider relics, they help a lot more than people think.

Edit: Make sure you're using Eclipse talisman on Seventh son, or Destiny/Sustaining on Edward the Great. Talismans play a crucial role in tough missions such as these. Edward the great has a good chance of granting dmg reduction and true shield. If you have him, consider giving him a try
    Last edited by Killer-Frost; 01-04-2019 at 01:40 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I used crusader, lilith and alchemist. Lilith had destiny and alchemist had angel. I dont know if the other talis makes much difference. Lilith does exhaust and blocking, while alchemist can cleanse, heal and do some great damage. Crusader along for the ride, but his fury shield help. Angel on alchemist really help keeps him from being stunned, then he can use power move heal and do damage. Then he can cleanse the team.
    Can confirm. This team works great. Only took me one run and I scored winning with Magus-only and 10 power abilities. Make sure you use Blue Lilith's power ability frequently as it'll occasionally refund your power. Crusader isn't just along for the ride - his fury shield lets you kill time while recovering power. My build:

Crusader Eddie - Serenity, Advantage, rando Purple
    Magus Lilith - Destiny, Immunity
    The Alchemist - Angel, Fate

I don't expect that the flavor of the talismans matters. There's a mix of opponent classes and this team didn't come close to dying. Thanks, Muzzleloader!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Hi guys, maybe you can help me with this: in the Banshee fight (with every difficulty level) I finish with 100% health but get no golden skull as a reward? Anybody has the same problem? Is it a bug or am I missing something?
    Thanks for your help!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandroiy View Post
    Hi guys, maybe you can help me with this: in the Banshee fight (with every difficulty level) I finish with 100% health but get no golden skull as a reward? Anybody has the same problem? Is it a bug or am I missing something?
    Thanks for your help!
    I face the same problem with the body bags mission on madness. I have been in contact with support since shortly after the release of NC, but unfortunately we still haven't been able to resolve the issue.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Oh I see...so it's a bug then, I'll try to get in touch with the support and see what happens...thanks!

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, I know this post is old, but Im strugling to get some skulls in night city, and maybe someone can help me with some hints?

Ive never spend a penny with the game, but I play since day one and have some cool thing, but a serious lack o 6 pack talismans, like primordial or the green set...
    I miss just some of the skulls, and Im stuck with that for some time now. They are:

Anger and Greed - 6 turns or fewer
    Code of morality - 6 turns or fewer
    Saints and sinners - 6 turns or fewer
    Mad life - Sentinel only

My nick is kaio-2373.