Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Need a strategy to take down Killer Prime in Purgatory? Doesn't matter the mode normal kills me as easily as hard. Haven't even made it to madness.

I just can't do enough damage to take him down (having that problem all the time these days)

I've only been able to beat him with my trooper's Daedalus.

I don't have prisoner which has made all of the newest levels a pain.
    I don't have many relics.

I can survive particularly if I use Magus Lillith but I'll never do enough damage before he heals. Heal block and disable passive almost never work on him.

Lately I've been trying

Beast Eddie (Nightmare/Future) & DDE (Immortal/Flash)
    Madam (Destiny/Advantage)
    Horus (Energy/Future)
    Lanowen-8038

OS
    Android
    I never had much trouble with Killer Prime so I don't remember exactly what team I used for him, but I do have the Prisoner and used him for pretty much all of Night City. Without him, I would probably never have even made it to madness so I sympathize with that dilemma. I can offer some advice though:

•First, I wouldn't bother with Horus or the Madam, as they are both crowd control-based characters and bosses are immune to stun/sleep/etc.

•If you have Iron Eddie, using him along with a purple demon spawn can be a great way to both clear the trash waves and deal some massive damage to KP, since the demon spawn automatically drops crave on enemies in the first turn, and Iron Eddie has a basic move that stuns and places 2-3 silver burns on anyone with crave on them. Still couldn't stun the KP, but a half-dozen burns that knock off 10% max HP each turn will kill anyone quickly (plus crave will absolutely ruin him if he's getting healed a lot).

•The Alchemist is also great against high-health bosses since his power attack hits for almost half the enemies' max health and gives him an extra turn, so it can be used over and over if you have enough power (it only costs 5). Plus his basic cleanses all debuffs on your team which is also great against KP.

•If you have Clansman Eddie and any two allies that can generate lots of fury while still fighting effectively, his fury move can be a real game-changer as it gives your whole team extra turns while also making them immortal.

•Anybody who is able to stack lots of marks is also a great solution to enemies with stupid amounts of health since their damage scales with max HP. Mark talismans on a character who is likely to gain multiple actions in a single turn are especially potent -- Eternity Eddie shenanigans probably being the easiest (albeit least satisfying) way to accomplish this. If you're fortunate enough to have Rainmaker Eddie, you can use his past power ability to double the amount of marks on a target which can result in pretty much an instant kill if you're able to stack several marks with someone else.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    Thanks HeadOnFire for the help. Unfortunately I've none of those characters yet. One more vortex fill and I can get Alchemist but I've been waiting for the next sacrifice event.
    I had some luck with burns on Magus Banshee but not enough to finish him off. Horus and Beast Eddie are there to make sure I survive until KP.

I managed to win on hard with Warrior Lilith teamed with Horus and Beast, Benji, and Doomsday Eddies. I just tried it as a goof since I just acquired Red Lilith. I didn't think I'd even survive to face prime.
    I'm not sure I'll be so lucky in madness.
    Lanowen-8038

OS
    Android
    Bosses are also immune to Prisoner. He will make the run way easier, but will do nothing to effect the boss fight.

Sacrifice event is almost sure to start at reset tonight, so look forward to your shiny new Alchemist! He is extremely powerful and very useful to have.

I also dont remember having any particular problem with him, so I can't recall what team I used either. Biggest thing I would recommend is play gauntlet and arena as often as possible to build up your Iron Coins and use them on the basic relics. Health, ATK, and Magic first. They help immensely in these battles.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Biggest thing I would recommend is play gauntlet and arena as often as possible to build up your Iron Coins and use them on the basic relics. Health, ATK, and Magic first. They help immensely in these battles.
    This. Im still working away on mine, but am super disappointed I didnt pay them as much attention when I first came back. They make such a huge difference!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I would go with fury over ATK and Magic relics. When you get to higher level fury relics you can really see the difference especially gunner toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I would go with fury over ATK and Magic relics. When you get to higher level fury relics you can really see the difference especially gunner toons.
    oh good. i did that first myself, but i thought it was a mistake. good to know i did it right. i went health then fury then evenly with atk and magic.

OS
    Android
    There is no correct way to play. When I was using HE, prisoner, alchemist lilith in the arena, you could easily have HE fury each round with complete fury relic
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS

Need some help.

Hey everyone, so I’ve been playing legacy of the Beast for a bit now. Absolutely love the game! Play it everyday multiple times a day. Anyways I made it to night city and I beat it on normal with a lot of will power but now I’m tackling it on hard mode and an finding it a bit more difficult then originally expected. I’ve looked up a whole spectrum of strategies and the one that seems to be the best for me with what characters I have is using PE with Nightmare talismans. Unfortunately I only am missing one nightmare talisman to make a set. I’ve been trying to grind out for one using Phantom Eddie along with my Madam and Child Of the damned (warrior) I was wondering if someone could help look over my team and see what I might be doing wrong? Also a good grinding spot would also help. Thanks! (My name in game is Venom2002-8857)

OS
    iOS
    Hey, so nice work on getting through 1st round of night city with the chars you have!!!

Have you been sacrificing a heap of chars you get? Your team is really quite small considering you just finished night city!

So just some general comments looking at your team:

Hallowed and BBE are really worth investing in. IME and PE are also good.

I'd put the immortals on IME and the steel on HE for now.

Get your crystals onto viking eddie.

On Talismans, dont waste space having 3 of a 2-set. Try to keep them all together. If you have a 2 set of greens, only pair them eith a 4 or 2x2 sets.

Also really focus on useful combinations for your team. For eg, get a set of assassins on your gunner ninja and she will do a heap better damage than currently. Warp talismans dont help anyone really, youre better off using health talismans if needed.

In general too, I'd still with the high health varieties of the 2 set green (or yellow) and avoid for the damage varieties (purple/blue/red). However, for 3 sets, Id avoid the high health varieties, except for chars that have damage scaling based on HP of course!

Its a bit of a shame that you only have part sets of soooo many good sets (alchemy/brave/venom etc etc).

Use your strikes, guard (Shame they are mythical,but good for now), advantage (though be good if they were mythical), enduring & chance.

Strength/Holy/Assassin/health are all handy in a pinch, and worth having a few sets for your secondary chars.

And yeah, try to finish some of those great sets! Nightmares, immunity, flash etc
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs