Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I cleared that round and got that last skull. Just used Koku, Bandit (assasin) and win with 100% health. Finally. Many thanks.

OS
    iOS
    Does anyone have any more recommendations for characters you should use for the 10 power abilities skulls (I have been using Run to the hills Eddie but i’m Not sure if this will be viable for hard and madness)

OS
    Android
    There are threads covering these situations in detail. Two other toons that can be use is warrior bomber boy and wickerman Eddie. The key is to gain power while not causing damage. Wickerman normal move Beckon earns 3 power while doing no damage, warrior bomber boy power move gains power while granting many extra turns. Pairing that with m lilith to cleanse and block.

There are other good combos, but I chose that one and it worked. Just have a good backup Eddie who can move in for the kill and heal if needed
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Never mind i’ve Cracked it.
    Use a football Eddie with A Gunner Minotaur

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Wickerman normal move Beckon earns 3 power while doing no damage
    That move does damage, maybe not much, but some.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Holy Smoke Ed has a move to gain power which does no actual damage. -- and can give him an extra turn too. Wash rinse repeat.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    sorry to bump an old thread but just finishing of the last few skulls in night city, no matter what toons i use even finishing with 100% health i still cant get that last 2 bloody skulls, the banshee and lord of the flies, tried every combo i can think off, even with shields active and healing it never awards the skulls. is this a known bug or am i doing something wrong

OS
    iOS
    Lord of the Flies.... Alchemy talismans so you are Invincible at the start. Kill the beast before he gets a turn. If you can't do that, something like Gunner Pyro Soldier who grants perfect health to the entire team helps.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    right Yup me ol mucka lord of the flies i've just done by using Razgriz's awakened cyborg (3 hits game over lol) the only one left is banshee on normal mode, yet again just finished with 100% and still no skull. used my cyborg to take out w chopper, clairvoyant to heal after the hp reduction had gone, caria took out a hellraiser, one derby demon stunned. the other took their turn, clairvoyant to remove negatives and heal. took out last DD and i thought voila. but nope no skull

OS
    iOS
    Do you have the Evolved Wicker Wolf? He full-heals the team when he kills. And the W Crimean Solder will grant Perfect Health to everyone. And Alchemy's invincibility works well there too.
    CLANLESS