Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    sentinel only i used killer prime horus and visions eddie. killer prime hits so hard he just cleans everyone up. you dont need the 6 set talismans, just equip max levels that pump up his damage. I added Future talisman to horus to help ensure stuns.

For the 6 turns or less, i cheated. I used eternity eddie and sehkmet. You take all the turns, the opponent never gets a single attack and it doesnt count as a "turn" so no matter how long it takes, you finish the level in less than 6.

OS
    iOS
    Hi all. I need help with a few missions in madness difficulty:

1.- Code of Morality - use 10 power moves - I use warrior bomber boy / Horus / Phantom. The first wave of hellhounds are fully stunned by Horus but they cleanse themselves and kill me right after.

2.- Savage Reapers - use only assassins

3.- The Banshee - use only basic attacks. I use Phantom / Prisoner / Horus - but the Sentinel or Magus derby demons cleanse the stun / sleep.
    Last edited by Sawar; 03-07-2019 at 11:19 AM. Reason: added #3

OS
    Android
    I think Both 1 and 3 can be cleared using the Eternity Eddie/Sekhmet cheese. but better do it before they fix Eternity Eddie since they have announced it will be patched

for assassin only, I think i used Iron Eddie + Assassin Demon Spawn combo with assassin banshee to minimize damage? I forget the third. I know the savage reapers cannot be stunned with the iron eddie +crave move, but the toxic burns do a ton of damage. You only need to survive 1 attack and if you focus all attacks on one of the reapers, you might get lucky and kill it. I would think any heavy hitting single targetter would work well here. Maybe Count? Its tough to know for sure without knowing your available toons.

Another trick i have found with the assassin demon spawn.... he doesnt hit very hard, but if you add a talisman set that gives another power move, it helps with damage output. I have used the earthquake 4 set and also the deathmark set
    Last edited by Natasmai; 03-07-2019 at 03:10 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I think Both 1 and 3 can be cleared using the Eternity Eddie/Sekhmet cheese. but better do it before they fix Eternity Eddie since they have announced it will be patched
    Thanks for the reply, but 3 for sure I can't complete with Eternity / Sekhmet since its only basic attacks (Need Fury move from Sekhmet for cheese, right?)

3.- The Banshee - use only basic attacks. I use Phantom / Prisoner / Horus - but the Sentinel or Magus derby demons cleanse the stun / sleep.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawar View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but 3 for sure I can't complete with Eternity / Sekhmet since its only basic attacks (Need Fury move from Sekhmet for cheese, right?)

crap you are completely correct! I need to think about that....

I think I used Iron Eddie + spawn + Prisoner! That had to be it. Prisoner removes any stun protection passives and then spawn and iron do their thing.

OS
    iOS
    Just tried this Eternity / Sekhmet on this mission but it did not work:

1.- Code of Morality - use 10 power moves - I used Warrior Bomber Boy / Sekhmet / Eternity Eddie. Problem was that on second wave the assassin hellraisers have Revenge up and kill me once I attack any of them.

OS
    iOS
    By the way my Account ID is Hooligan-8750
    Last edited by Sawar; 03-07-2019 at 03:49 PM. Reason: fixed accountID

OS
    Android
    Hi there I just gave Phantom Ed a go, he worked well with nightmare/Angel talisman, Horus Eternals, Prisoner primordials, in code of morality madness, I had not tried Phantom before.. I avoid using his fury, instead using false mask, almost without exception, he sleeps every enemy in all three stages, of course you will need to play Ed last... use the two others for their power moves...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hi there I just gave Phantom Ed a go, he worked well with nightmare/Angel talisman, Horus Eternals, Prisoner primordials, in code of morality madness, I had not tried Phantom before.. I avoid using his fury, instead using false mask, almost without exception, he sleeps every enemy in all three stages, of course you will need to play Ed last... use the two others for their power moves...

Thanks Rags, but the problem is that the first wave the hellhounds cleanse themselves even with Prisoner.

OS
    Android
    frustrating... i remember having a team that cleared this easily, but i dont remember what it was! So sorry!