Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i have new mission impossible: how to finish last mission on madness in night city with 100% health?
    You need 3 heavy hitters with criticals and chance of new turn. Killer Beast can be killed in one turn. Dogs don't matter you can ignore them.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 12-12-2018 at 07:54 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

Any suggestion to team for purgatory madness:Survive with 2 allies and win with 100%health?

OS
    iOS
    Any suggestions on teams for madness lord of flies?

OS
    Android
    Most of these hard fights and 100% health can be done with Iron Ed, Prisoner with Primordials and assassin Demon Spawn. Get through initial wave with spam stun and passive disable so they all stay stunned, then at the last minute use Iron Ed power move Chosen One giving all allies Heal Amp then trip his fury for the final kill that heals team in the process.

Ip4 and Aces . Lord of Flies madness mission is quick with 100% health. Rainmaker and assassin Harpy both with shadow and assassin Pyro Soldier to grant perfect hit and trigger Damage Charge. Use Rainmaker power move Stab on Killer Prime, then instant extra turn Darkness, maybe another extra turn now or not, then hit with hi damage Harpy and BOOM. 3 hits and its all over.

OS
    iOS
    For me most hardest mission in night city is Code of Morality (madness)
    i can't finish this mission with basic attacks without using 50 ironite after death....wow

OS
    Android
    For me most hardest mission in night city is Code of Morality (madness)
    i can't finish this mission with basic attacks without using 50 ironite after death....wow
    The first wave is the hardest, after piece of cake
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    finaly collect 927 skulls and lost 400ironite for stupid revive...

OS
    Android
    finaly collect 927 skulls and lost 400ironite for stupid revive...
    I spend more to revive
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Blimey I spent less than 100 ironite all told on NC levels. The team that you use IP4 is what I used for 95% of Madness and Hard.

Stun, stun, stun and passive disable renders most of the teams as a non-issue, apart from a couple of boss levels where it was a bit tougher or where dogs revived and were not stunned - those were the only battles where there was an issue that I can remember. To be honest any level (non-boss) can be destroyed with stun as long as you get first go! Without stun (I tried it after I had completed the levels or where skulls were missed) NC is a very tough map and I can see why so many have struggled. My kids do not have Horus or Prisoner and struggled initially on every battle but moving to a stun or freeze heavy team has helped them out as has extra turn Eddies in back up support.

With basic attacks I was pretty much fine as that was how I did each battle - get the basic moves skulls done first (stun fest) and do any skulls that you can with the basic moves approach). Then I go back and do the rest of the skulls. I am not even that sure I did any revives as I rather just exit and do it again - less cost!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I am really surprised that none of the enemies in NC is wearing Immunity Talisman! Therefore the challenges like use specific class etc. make the real challenge for most missions apart from the boss levels. All the rest can be done with the help of a poor demon spawn - lol! Somehow I can't get rid of the feeling that this was overseen during setting up the enemy teams for NC.
    Also I wonder why there is no level with 5 waves!? This is a bit disappointing, as these are the best for farming.
    To have the very final level only with 1 wave was a bit strange to me in the beginning. But giving the challenge to instantly kill the boss in one go is rather cool I think.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020