Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I am really surprised that none of the enemies in NC is wearing Immunity Talisman! Therefore the challenges like use specific class etc. make the real challenge for most missions apart from the boss levels. All the rest can be done with the help of a poor demon spawn - lol! Somehow I can't get rid of the feeling that this was overseen during setting up the enemy teams for NC.
    Assassin Hellhoud passive cleanses self and random ally per negative effect on self. It is as bad as immunity.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Prisoner and Horus are the team to have - no question in my mind. Night City is almost powerless to stop them - I cleared most battles without getting touched by the new defences. only the bosses and reviving dogs did much damage - I think it is maybe an oversight in the level development as with that team and an extra turn based Eddie like DDE or Hallowed etc most battles were not battles just a white wash.

I still think they should add a new level to all locations - insane or nightmare maybe that are tougher to break than with a fairly simple combination of characters. Really cannot see hwo that would be difficult to implement and it would give a reaosn to go back to the Ailing Kingdom, Battlefield etc.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thanks to everyone who gave tips to complete NC skulls. Did it last night to get the new SQ, even though it got open when finished it on hard but closed for a day with the new update.
    Main team to get a lot of skulls is IE, assassin demon spawn and prisoner.
    Before had finished all levels with 2 Horus (energy talismans) and clansman for infinite turns.

OS
    Android
    For WARRIOR team only missions you can use Belzebub + Warrior Lilith combo.

Easy with no revive (on hard and madness):
    Clansman (fate+guard)
    Belzebub (energy+explosion)
    Lilith (energy+steel)

You can use ANY talismans but it's better to choose those for ATK stat for deal awesome damage. Easy even on Madness
    Last edited by Tiger; 12-13-2018 at 09:25 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Tiger-0499

Thank you guys for everything and good luck!

OS
    Android
    Anyone an idea for a Team to beat the New scull quest?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by sumpfleiche View Post
    Anyone an idea for a Team to beat the New scull quest?
    I continue to use Horus and Prisoner in all levels including the skull quest.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    OK I am getting a little frustrated with this night city. I guess I am missing something big here. I have been away for a year and don't have any of the new tals or characters. I do have a couple of teams that are maxed out but am getting my @$$ handed to me on normal mode. So I am asking for a little guidance. Do I need to add relics (Don't really know about these just saw them in the store) to my characters? Do I need sets of the new tals? I seem to have an issue can't disable passive or stun/freeze disable basically. The other teams seem to constantly heal and get extra turns, Uggg. I have tried a couple of team combos: Eternity E, VHE and Pharoah E w\MCR WUR Wrath Nomad and AOF with very little luck. All of these guys have max skills and tals except for Pharoah. Since I at a point with I have to use Charlotte I can only use one of my dudes. Any help would be great. I would love to at least play thru easy mode. thanks for any help

Slash-2083

OS
    Android
    Slash, do you have prisoner? He is one of the best in NC along with Horus, which you dont have. Some teams utilized assassin demon spawn for its Mark's.

As for relics, they are very useful as the game progresses. I would say the health relics are the best to start with. Look back at the thread about NC for some alternate team strategies. A good strategy is try and perma stun the opponents, using multihitters. Do you have paralysis or nightmare talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slash1424 View Post
    OK I am getting a little frustrated with this night city. I guess I am missing something big here. I have been away for a year and don't have any of the new tals or characters. I do have a couple of teams that are maxed out but am getting my @$$ handed to me on normal mode. So I am asking for a little guidance. Do I need to add relics (Don't really know about these just saw them in the store) to my characters? Do I need sets of the new tals? I seem to have an issue can't disable passive or stun/freeze disable basically. The other teams seem to constantly heal and get extra turns, Uggg. I have tried a couple of team combos: Eternity E, VHE and Pharoah E w\MCR WUR Wrath Nomad and AOF with very little luck. All of these guys have max skills and tals except for Pharoah. Since I at a point with I have to use Charlotte I can only use one of my dudes. Any help would be great. I would love to at least play thru easy mode. thanks for any help

Slash-2083
    Slash,

After looking over your roster and your talisman setups, I can only come up with a few possible workarounds. The Night City is particularly tough on new and returning players. The enemies hit quite hard so you may consider Damage mitigation in the form of Golden Pharaoh Dog with Invisibility and Energy Talismans, Icarus will help with heals and stealing effects. Your talismans are limited with him though. I would use the Blind set from the Lady Azov and maybe a Shock set on Icarus. You could also try with Undead Warrior Rescuer for a blocker but you don't have Steel Talismans which means he may not last long enough for you to beat the area. Nightmare Talismans drop in all areas of Night City and I would advise grabbing and using those as the Perfect Sleep they inflict mostly won't be cleansed from the AI side. For your Eddie, can continue to use Trooper but as a single hitter you will find yourself having to survive multiple rounds per phase. You may have better luck with Vampire Hunter using Claim.

If you have enough Trooper Badges I would suggest picking up a set of Destiny Talismans as soon as possible. Not only do they work well on Blocker type allies that use them, the damage mitigation they provide is vital to survival in all aspects of the game. You can also pick up a set of Steel Talismans for the Warrior Undead Rescuer but that is up to you.

Relics are a whole endeavor unto themselves. Seeing as your roster is not as full as others who have continued to play, you are at a crossroads. Do you spend Iron Coins on souls or Relics? I would suggest relics first and use Trooper badges to buy souls. Buy Global health first as that will be the most beneficial to you. The current Arena event will also afford you the ability to grab some more Iron Coins. Make sure you set aside some Iron Coins each week to buy Eternity Fragments. Every Eternity Soul you turn in will also grant 100 Frontier Coins which you also need to purchase better allies. Same holds true for Trooper badges. Always buy your Trooper fragments each week. They will also yield 100 Frontier Coins upon turn in of a complete soul.

Good Luck
    Last edited by Stormseye; 12-18-2018 at 10:33 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the tips guys. Muzzleloader ...yeah no Prisoner for me. my team is very limited right now.
    stormseye thanks for the great write up. Yeah I tried to use Undead Warrior Rescuer, but he didn't last that long...ha ha he was part of my old team. I forgot about my Golden Pharaoh Dog until the other night when I was running some missions in BNW. I couldn't figure out which Eddie to use since it was tough to survive. I'll give that a shot and see how it works out. I do have a bunch of iron coins and Trooper badges hoarded from when I last played. I was always buying the fragments I will continue to do so.
    Great help and thanks again
    slash-2083