Hi All,

I got in SS for the first time and stuck at 3rd battle i.e. -

HE(valor) -Alchemist(fate+angel) -Horus(destiny)-M Lilith(destiny+inspiration)

I tried several times to stun or to remove buff on Horus but i cant kill him in first turn as he gets his chance back in next round every-time as by angel or any other talisman and my whole team gets stunned that lead to game-over. Last attempt i tried this but didn't worked:-

Pom -witch doctor-Sentinel Lilith-Daedalus

Most of my good characters are being used but still have few to use which are :-
Eddies:-
Aces high,beast eddie,benj breg,clanman,crusader,cyborg,eternity,fotd,pharaoh ,rainmaker,rfth,shaman,tail gunner,vampire,visions

Characters:-
Warriors:-Alied sol.,beelebub,corrpt rescuer,demon spawn,hellhound,mayan priestess,newborn of light,pyro sol.,ragna,rocket dog,nomad,toll

Magus:-cotd,corrpt rescuer,demon spawn,golden son,kari,mayan priestess,pharaoh dog,madam,undead rescuer

Sentinel:-Angel of strife,corrpt rescuer,derby demon,golden son,harpy,pyro sol.

Gunner:-chopper,droid,corrpt rescuer,demon spawn,desert marauder,eda,pharaoh dog,golden son,hell-raiser,mayan priestess,trickster,undead rescuer

Assassin:-cotd,droid,harpy,ox culprit,death dog,demon spawn,hellraiser,mayan priestess,newborn of light,toll,undead rescuer,crimson sol,warlord

I only don't have angel,inspiration,redemption,avenger,sacrificial talismans,rest of talismans i can use.
Also most of these remaining characters are unsharded(have all skills at level 1).

I just want to win this one for gold,please suggest from the remaining characters or any other lower category characters -can i win that fight??

My in-game id -astro-8030

Thanks,