Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gauntlet Help

OS
    iOS
    I have three sets of Destiny Tails that I have been putting on my teams. A team like this, using a blocker in conjunction with the Destiny sets helps keep the damage back to the blocker minimal.

Also, I invested in the Magus Characters I like to get through AAA since you can have duplicates. I have 3 Liliths, 3 Choppers and 2 Alchemists. Combined with the Destiny Tails, I haven't lost on AAA in season 2.

I hope AAA is still Magus only this next fortnight.

Good luck man!
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Thanks guys! Very good advices! Maybe I will purchase another Mag Lilith with FCs as I only have one and surely never will get a second from a random Lilith soul. Last about 10 must have been Sentinel, Gunner and Assassin, so all the useless :/ and will invest next 20k trooper badges in a set of destiny talisman.

It seems like you’ve been lucky with only magus on AAA Zerynx, so good investment But happened very often lately, so pretty predictable
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    game over for me on SSS first battle and offcourse 3 battle and 3 times enemy play first...
    [/url]

OS
    Android
    IP4 I'm stuck on the same battle, the big problem is the pesky Prisoner and that disable passive combo with the permadeth from KP.
    I can take out the Prisoner ok but if you attack anybody else but Icarus he burns you, and of course if you don't get first go you cannot cleanse the team...

It's hard to brain storm a team when both of us will have different characters left.. It mainly depends on talisman and surviving the first round...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan