View Poll Results: What dog character is your favourite?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Demon Dog

3 4.69%
  • Death Dog

0 0%
  • Hell Hound

20 31.25%
  • Pharaoh Dog

3 4.69%
  • Pharaoh Dog King

10 15.63%
  • Mummy Dog

0 0%
  • Mummy Dog King

0 0%
  • Wickerdog of Day

0 0%
  • Wickerdog of Night

0 0%
  • Wickerdog King

3 4.69%
  • Wickerdog Queen

1 1.56%
  • Rocket Dog

20 31.25%
  • Gunner Dog

1 1.56%
  • Dog of War

1 1.56%
  • Other

2 3.13%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    My understanding is that every character is possible from rare souls, if one is lucky enough. Ordinary souls, on the other hand, will never give you higher than a 3*.
    Have you seen Gunner or Assassin characters from rare souls?

OS
    Android
    They don't drop from Rare Gun/Assasin Souls? o.O

OS
    Android
    I have two doggies of my own. They would both be very sad if I said a doggie in a game was more my favourite than them.

That said...

For looks: Pharaoh dog
    For damage: Mummy Dog or that red one with the bazooka on his back

I love hellhound, but I don't think of it as a doggie because it looks like a pony, & it's main attack is a very equine movement, so I think of it as the red beardy pony

I like that first blue dog I had damaged multiple enemies and had heal. Wish I didn't sell him. You know for the memories.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I love hellhound, but I don't think of it as a doggie because it looks like a pony, & it's main attack is a very equine movement, so I think of it as the red beardy pony
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

+10000000000000000

OS
    iOS
    I have to go with hellhound, he is such a good dmg dealer and an op healer, his heals are preeetty good, he will always rule the dogs, he even has a unique model, u cant beat THAT

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Demon Dog is one of the most underrated characters in the game. He has one of the best single dps in the entire game, plus his stun is really good.
    I agree, before the update his chomp didnt have a stun, but now he is such a good char, he only needs hp imo, he can crit for 7k with physical charge and crit chance at 3* lvl 60, which will most likely stun whatever he attacks
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I see my pony comment killed the thread. Oops. Didn't even have gin as an excuse at that point.

OS
    iOS
    What happened to the almighty pharaoh dog king everyone was once talking about? Poor pup
    mammy-7388

With skill shards the Hell Hound's lifesteal lasts 5 turns! That's on top of devastating AOE damage when maxed out, and a chance to increase the attack of all allies. I have him paired with OG Eddie and a red Child of the Damned for an unstoppable team. The more damage I do, the more I heal.

OS
    Android
    Hellhound is best for sure.

But has anyone maxed out a Demon Dog and tried him out? His power ability pretty gives such a high chance of critical hits. I have one but, it will be a long time before I get enough Skill Shards to max him out... And my own Hell Hound has priority still in that.
    Add me! Keiji-1871