Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

frontier coins - advice

I collected over 2200 FC and asked what next?
    I do not have Alex, gods (exception Sekhmet), and purple and red lilith ...
    Buy something or collect more FC?

OS
    Android
    I resisted Alex Ed and some other purchases like the magus and assassin gods of powerslave to save in hopes of surely something better will be available. Once you piss away 2500 on something mediocre and a excellent character becomes purchasable the next day you will regret. These take a while to accumulate, I am holding out for a,Must Have item instead of just spending on something I don't really want that bad just because I have the resource.

OS
    iOS
    Buy 3 Avenger Talismans. Revenge is a far superior version of Counter.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I resisted Alex Ed and some other purchases like the magus and assassin gods of powerslave to save in hopes of surely something better will be available. Once you piss away 2500 on something mediocre and a excellent character becomes purchasable the next day you will regret. These take a while to accumulate, I am holding out for a,Must Have item instead of just spending on something I don't really want that bad just because I have the resource.
    I have buy Alex (and didn't regret it) and still I saved almost 5000 FC : waiting for the ultimate character
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    If I may take this thread a step sideways please - For someone who doesnt have any of the FC characters. Who are they most important ones and why?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    If I may take this thread a step sideways please - For someone who doesnt have any of the FC characters. Who are they most important ones and why?
    You really means none of it ? not even Liliths or Powerslave Gods (at least M Lilith & Horus for his stunning or Osiris for revive a team are usefull) ?
    Forget the characters before the Liliths (Trooper, Clairevoyant, Belzebuth, Wrath ...) : outdated (only for collectible) or maybe Eternity Eddie
    Forget the SS & the Mythical Souls : they are common to find or cheaper elsewhere or will again appears in events
    Alexander is the go to guy if you want to auto-farm TNotB madness (100% wins with the goods allies)
    Maybe You need the Talies : all are usefull depend your needs (but they may comes in Gaunlet sooner or later)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    The real question you need to ask is what is your intention? Are you planning on improving your position in the Arena or climb higher in the Guantlet? Are you looking for an easier PVE farm team? Are you just looking to collect? Those are the questions that will help you determine what to spend if any.

If you are looking to improve in the Arena - I would consider Magus Lillith (arguably the best blocker in the game with Destiny), Osiris or Horus - Any of these three would help greatly in the Arena.

If you are looking to farm PVE - Alexander is great for that but there are still other allies that can do what he does. I personally farm Powerslave exclusively and have no need to farm NoTB.

If you are a collector - I would consider picking up a few more Lilliths and Gods before getting Alexander last. As Edsel stated , it is a hefty investment for an Eddie that is not as versatile as another purchasable character.

Another suggestion was to purchase some of the newer talismans if you don't have them. Both Redemption and Avenger are quite good and can help you in all aspects of the game.

FC have become slightly easier to acquire than in prior months but are still the rarest currency in the game. Remember to always use your Trooper Badges and Iron coins to buy Eternity/Trooper soul fragments every week. I still set aside 500IC each week for those purchases as each soul turned in results in 100FC. Also don't forget Alchemist souls also reward 100FC so with the upcoming sacrifice event you may want to start to get your vortex close to a refill.

Good Luck on your decision.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    the goal is a simple night city ...
    which unit can help me?

NOTB - Cyborg with primordialis and alchemist with angel works great. You do not need alexander

OS
    iOS
    Thats great thanks kgk and storm! And good point about eternity souls. I have been doing trooper souls, but need to get into the eternity souls now too!

Tbh, I dont have any plan except build a better team to get further in gauntlet and work the night city. Im ~200 frags away from a lillith and maybe depending on which one I pull, use the extras so get blue lillith?

Of the gods, which is more useful Horus or Osiris? Or Sek?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I haven't got Horus, so I only know what it's like on the receiving end - most of the time he stuns me right into the depths of oblivion, though his damage appears to be quite low and if he doesn't stun the s*** out of you (which is a pretty big if) he actually is not that hard to kill.

Between Osiris and Sekhmet I personally feel Sekhmet is better since Osiris doesn't deal much damage (but maybe I'm doing it wrong, I'm running him with energy & strike), his heal and passive are quite nice, but imo Sekhmet is more versatile. Her fury fury provides all of your toons with an extra turn and a huge damage boost while her basic and power already deal very high damage. Plus there's been a topic on how weak warriors are, with the exception of Sekhmet - which makes her more outstanding within her class as compared to the other gods within their respective classes. Another downside to Osiris is him costing 500 FC more than Horus or Sekhmet.

If you're pvping a lot Horus is probably the better choice, though if you want more versatility outside of the arena I'd suggest you buy Sekhmet.

edit: running Sekhmet with strike & energy as well
    Last edited by Liu; 12-11-2018 at 02:05 PM.