Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    You don't get FC for bought souls, only if you got it from fragments. Same for Eternals and Troopers btw.
    Txs for the clarification.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Hi, I didnt want to start another thread asking a similar questions, so o hope its okay that I ask here.

So I have been playing for about a month now and saved up about 600 frontier coins. Should I use 500 to get one of the available characters, or wait until I save up some more and get a lilith for 700?

Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
    Hi, I didnt want to start another thread asking a similar questions, so o hope its okay that I ask here.

So I have been playing for about a month now and saved up about 600 frontier coins. Should I use 500 to get one of the available characters, or wait until I save up some more and get a lilith for 700?

Thanks
    I would go for magus or warrior Lilith (in this order). Only useful char from Eternals is Clair imo. Even better would be to safe some more ICs and go for Sakhmet or Osiris. All depends ofc on what team you are working on.

What brings me to my question to the community:
    I saved up about 2k ICs. Should I go for Sakhmet? I have all other gods except blue one, I don’t want, and have also Alex. Or should I wait for something bigger to come? I know Sakhmet is very useful, but I’m not sure if they plan to make some other great chars available from ICs, which will surely be again more expensive than the gods.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I would go for magus or warrior Lilith (in this order). Only useful char from Eternals is Clair imo. Even better would be to safe some more ICs and go for Sakhmet or Osiris. All depends ofc on what team you are working on.

I saved up about 2k ICs. Should I go for Sakhmet? I have all other gods except blue one, I don’t want, and have also Alex. Or should I wait for something bigger to come? I know Sakhmet is very useful, but I’m not sure if they plan to make some other great chars available from ICs, which will surely be again more expensive than the gods.
    Sekhmet is by far my favourite of the Gods, and a truly baddass character. As good as Horus is in Night City, I've found Sekhmet better (with Doomsday and Prisoner). I would say it's impossible to go wrong with buying Sekhmet, personally... but of course you do run the risk of missing some newly-added-to-Frontier-Coin-world characters when/if they do arive. Of options available though, I'd still take Sekhmet over most any I can think of that might be added (The Beast, The Killer, The Count, Baroness Redan, etc).

My two cents, amigo.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Seth is a good choice too, he is supposed to be the hardest hitting charakter ingame if you equip him with shadow and warlord talismans.. he can wipe out the most teams with one hit

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Seth is a good choice too, he is supposed to be the hardest hitting charakter ingame if you equip him with shadow and warlord talismans.. he can wipe out the most teams with one hit
    He is definitely underrated! He has Shadow as his permanent build, for me, and I run him with Wrath and Rainmaker with Shadow and Assassin Pyro Soldier (with Marks) as my ultimate Assassin team.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post

Thank you. I have about 1,000 FC now because I was able to get some FC from the Christmas event. My main thing would be to be able to do night city and gauntlet. As of right now, I can't even beat the 1st stage of night city.

OS
    iOS
    Hey EF - could you post a pic of the warlord talisman? I think l missed that one.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregward View Post
    Hey EF - could you post a pic of the warlord talisman? I think l missed that one.
    You should be able to see them in the Store. They are currently being offered in exchange for Blood Fragments.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Set's weak point is surviving first turn.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan