OS
    iOS

New Talismans needed... or character ability to cleanse "reduced HP"

Currently there is no way to cleanse the "Reduce Max HP" other than to die and revive. With the new W Chopper (I think it's Warrior)... the reduced HP cleanses when he dies, but that doesn't happen for any other characters.

There should be a talisman set or addition to some healer abilities to cleanse reduced HP.

Just an example: Asset's power ability could heal and cleanse reduced HP, while her fury heals and revives. Or Killer Ed's Fury could also cleanse reduced HP for allies. That sort of thing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Shroud effect prevents the lowered hp effects. I know it’s different, but works against.

OS
    iOS
    Sentinel Lillith is the only one I can think of right now that will block it. I thought there was another.

OS
    iOS
    There are a few characters which block it, mostly on themselves. But there should be really talisman set that under specific circumstances will cleanse it. Passives (like blocking it) can be disabled. So something like 15% chance to cleanse reduce HP if ally has perfect immunity active. That's kind of what I was thinking. nothing too prolific, but there should be a way other than reviving or blocking.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    POM Eddie does this with the little brain icon skill.
    Just checked called “complex”. Increases max hp by 100%. I’ve used it and it makes the grey from reduced hps go away completely for all allies. Some still may require some additional healing though.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 12-11-2018 at 01:42 AM.

OS
    Android
    Please no. Its already useless enough thanks to people just reviving them