Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Warrior Derby Demon

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until December 13th, 4 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Derby Demon Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Warrior Derby Demon!

The Warrior Derby Demon joins the cast as a new 4★ Warrior in Legacy of the Beast. The Derby Demon excels at dismantling her opponent’s defenses and inflicting potent negative effects on enemies. She is also able to Generate Fury for the team and gain Extra Turns with her passive skill to keep the onslaught rolling.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Derby Demon Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Derby Demon:

• Get a FREE 10 Derby Demon Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Warrior Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Derby Demon!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Derby Demon, including Sustaining Talismans and the debut Dominance Talismans!

Dominance Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else!. Equip them for a 35% chance to gain a random offensive buff when you take damage. You’ll also gain a 50% chance to Heal for 20% of your Max HP when you take damage.

Sustaining Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect! Equip a full set to Heal all allies for 3% of MAX HP every turn. These talismans will also heal for an additional 3% for every Beneficial Effect currently on you.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Derby Demon Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Ohh Harley...

OS
    iOS
    i think this is great character against this annoying magus lilith in pvp...

OS
    Android
    Really interesting new character! Good to see that some good characters are chosen now for the fragment events (as it means that 99% of all players will be able to get the character).
    Not so nice to see some pay-only Talismans again, but yes I know...money...basic mobile gaming "macro"pay approach...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    20 runs lev 10 this morning: received 120 frags
    22-25 runs lev 10 this afternoon: received: 0 frags!!!!!

Wtf?
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Really interesting new character! Good to see that some good characters are chosen now for the fragment events (as it means that 99% of all players will be able to get the character).
    Not so nice to see some pay-only Talismans again, but yes I know...money...basic mobile gaming "macro"pay approach...
    agree. but we will probably see them one day in gauntlet.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    20 runs lev 10 this morning: received 120 frags
    22-25 runs lev 10 this afternoon: received: 0 frags!!!!!

Wtf?
    The fragments always seem to drop in waves, so it depends if you are lucky (or not) to match such a wave (or not). At least this is my impression and others share this experience aswell. I hope the good waves will come (and won't be during night time in Europe always...)
    After a mega refill and using all today's natural SoT so far, I have 260 frags now plus the 10 free from the shop.
    I can't get rid of the feeling that the drops have been better before...

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    About 5 refills has given me 185 frags and 35 Lilith frags.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Actually I have 3 WDD souls & I could complete a Lillith (only needed 100 frags)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Actually I have 3 WDD souls & I could complete a Lillith (only needed 100 frags)
    And how many runs or refills did you do for this?

Retired in November 2020