Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    300 ironite= 800 SOT = 500 derby demon fragments , 3 rare souls and only 100 lilith fragments...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    And how many runs or refills did you do for this?
    I don't remember (only that I won the first soul with the troopers)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    150- ironite for a big SoT refill plus the 90 I had from free refills and purchases. Played level X exclusively and received 200 Derby Frag and about 100 Lillith frags. Was not sure on the Lilliths cause I forgot to check what I had before I started. I will probably run another big Sot to try for a second Derby and get another Lillith.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    500 SOT = 250 Derby Frags and 250 Lilith Frags on LOL X...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Off Topic:

The new Mark Talisman available in the Frontier Store. They are a 3-set but you can only purchase 2 a month. is this an error? or it is intended?

Thank you

Zamasu

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Off Topic:

The new Mark Talisman available in the Frontier Store. They are a 3-set but you can only purchase 2 a month. is this an error? or it is intended?

Thank you

Zamasu
    My guess is because there's only 2 subtypes you only get two options.

OS
    iOS
    These are my blitz events - I chuck a lot of Ironite at them as you know what you will get........ roughly!

I use it to build up my upgrade material/souls and to get sac fodder - usually keep two or three event characters and sac the rest. 8 so far 7 mega refils last night/today and likely the same for the next two days. I will then blitz the sac event as got a lot waiting in the wings to get fried.

I am hoping for a yultide sac bonanza with lots of snowmen and blood frags!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I found a good average over many battles is about two frags per battle. I've seen 3 50 frags drops in 10 battles, then go 20 battles with only a few frags dropping. I have found about 1.2 lilith frags drop per battle. These averages are from thousands of battles over many frag events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    But longitudinally derived averages are equal to present averages only if the underlying data generation process does not change. And at least to me it appears that drop rates have decreased substantially lately. In the summer i could earn about 1.5 - 2 lilith souls in a week long frag event, now i haven't earned a single lilith soul in the past 3 or so frag events combined ... And I've seen quite a few posts were others are experiencing the same.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    But longitudinally derived averages are equal to present averages only if the underlying data generation process does not change. And at least to me it appears that drop rates have decreased substantially lately. In the summer i could earn about 1.5 - 2 lilith souls in a week long frag event, now i haven't earned a single lilith soul in the past 3 or so frag events combined ... And I've seen quite a few posts were others are experiencing the same.
    I agree 100% with your first sentence. I track drop rates in these events pretty meticulously, and I have seen no evidence personally of declining drop rates. In fact, I have seen my best Lilith fragment drop rate yet in this current event - 2 Liliths in 40 SoT fills, compared to about 60 SoT fills needed on average to get 2 Liliths. I'm just a single data point, but things seem steady to me.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell