OS
    Android

Arrow Re-enabling the dialogue in quests

Hello all,

I have a question that may seem a little non-standard, I tried but didn't find the solution, so I'm asking here. (Devs, I hope you're reading this as well)

I have recently completed Night City on all 3 difficulty levels and got all the 930 skulls. I really enjoyed the game and it's story.
    In a few days, it will be a year since I started playing so I thought it might be a good idea to take a break from the endless events and replay the whole story from the beginning.
    Problem is, when I replay the old missions, the dialogue is gone, because the mission is already completed. Of course, I changed the diff back to normal which made the cutscenes available again, but the in-game dialogue does not appear. I tried reinstalling the game, clearing game data, logging out and in again, dancing around the campfire at midnight, nothing helped...
    Of course, the dialogue reappears when I start a brand new game on a new login, but there's no way I'm gonna replay it all from scratch (especially since Night City is practically impossible to complete for new players). I would like to replay the story on my current account, with all my characters and resources.

Is it possible? Is there any way to to re-enable the dialogue?
    Thanks for any help.

OS
    Android
    I would like to do this as well.