Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    105 souls and not a single 5*. Don’t have any words for this any more! One step closer to the end!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Well at least now I don't feel so bad about dumping my 30 Hero souls and only getting shit in return. Seems the odds are REALLY not in the players favor for this set.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I got him after opening 23 souls. Lucky me.
    Got Daedalus after 200 heroic soul summoned from more than 8000 heroic frags. Gauntlet challenge is paying off and I'm happy with the pull being the last missing toon out of my collection!

Now I'm after ADD and FFE ofc!

OS
    Android
    Took 70 H Souls 10 at a time to get him. Just waiting the next Sac event. I've never had this much pit fodder!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    So many different outcomes for folk on here - it really does just show you that RNG is real and if you get him with less than say 100 souls you are beating the odds - in fact it is likely a lot more than that (150?) and you are beating the odds - not doing the sums but if it is 1.5% chance to get a 5* and there are two of them then really 150 is really what you need to be doing and even that is not safe as you could get 2 Mystics.

Like always for me I am not a gambler or not if I can help it so I tend to just not moan if I do a soul drop and dont get it - the odds are not in our favour. I tend to chuck my ironite at the more certain gambles like the current event - farm/churn your way to sac fodder - you know what you are getting (frags for Lillith and WDD) as well as the other LOL goodies (souls/shards etc) and for me that is a safe 'bet' and it gets you resources you always use/need - especially when a big sac event is coming where snowmen wil need upgraded to maximise essence......I really hope this event is akin to the pumpkin one and with the added bonus of blood frags - if it is it will be my big splurge as was the pumpkin event.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The more your excitement is, the biggest the disappointing you get. With NF (Navigator) is better not to have big expectations.

OS
    Android
    I dropped 200 heroic souls in and got 1 Mystic dupe, 7 dupe Harpies and 5 SCR's dupes and lots of 3* pit fodder. Also 4 VHE dupes through the fragments. I have about 70 heroic souls left, not sure if I should keep trying or wait for the Count in the rotation?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I got only 11 souls and didn't get him. No surprise. I needed 2 years to get prisoner and corrupt general. So many event characters I missed. Motivation is down to zero. Doesn't matter, because I only do the daily quests and use my free SOT/SOW on events.

Spend money on RNG? Never!

OS
    Android
    The RNG is a bitch. Sometimes this bitch can actually be generous, but most of the times she's not, unfortunately.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    not doing the sums but if it is 1.5% chance to get a 5* and there are two of them then really 150 is really what you need to be doing and even that is not safe as you could get 2 Mystics.
    Just a thought that keeps occurring to me when the topic comes up : do we really know the odds?

Perhaps I've missed it, but I've not seen anything stated that there is an equal chance for all characters, yet it seems to be assumed so.
    Hypothetical example : X soul has 80% chance for 3*, 15% chance for 2*, 5% chance for 5*; there are 3 possible 5* characters available
    Are they actually an equal chance for each character, either in all tiers, or even just a specific tier, like 5*?

Seems like it would follow Occam's razor to be so, yet it wouldn't be hard to program otherwise.