Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    Unbelievably, got lucky and pulled him with 50 souls. Very happy about that.
    Nice job Zerynx ! It took me 270 souls to get him.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Wow man, props on keeping after it. I think I would have stopped around 200 and been cussing a lot.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    Wow man, props on keeping after it. I think I would have stopped around 200 and been cussing a lot.
    Don't worry, there were some expletives used. The thing that kept me going is all the fodder for the barbaque during a sac event. The drawback is I'm down to 4 heroic souls. And I need to build my gold back up, especially if there's a February sac event involving hearts!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Icarus was easy to get (in the third heroic soul!) but Daedalus is a bad boy, 50 souls and nothing more than 2 Gunner Angels and 2 Sentinel Rescuers ...
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -

OS
    iOS
    Jeez that is a lot of souls and no luck! I feel for you and I am just glad I got him and Icarus in there event. Not got The Count or Redan so hoping they are up and I can waste my heroic souls then!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Jeez that is a lot of souls and no luck! I feel for you and I am just glad I got him and Icarus in there event. Not got The Count or Redan so hoping they are up and I can waste my heroic souls then!
    Thanks, I was torn between burning through all my heroic souls or saving some because I also need The Count and Redan. Daedalus is pretty good though. I'm running him through NOTB with Alex Ed to level him and he's a beast.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, I was torn between burning through all my heroic souls or saving some because I also need The Count and Redan. Daedalus is pretty good though. I'm running him through NOTB with Alex Ed to level him and he's a beast.
    Yeah I got him at source so was lucky for sure - he is indeed a monster and I use him in NOTB too. I actually just shut down my heroic soul options given the chat here - I converted them to precious as needed the gold - so 140 potential ways to get The Count and Redan gone but I prefer to know what I am getting than gamble - I always pretty much lose on that! This way I have gone from oly a few million to over 10 million gold and I can breath a little more easily!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Let me ask you all is this fair? Remember there's only 10 characters you could get... this is what happened to mine when I threw them in...Attachment 5079Attachment 5080

There is a 4 * Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer and a warrior demon dog too but I could not keep them in the photo for uploading...
    Hey Rags, I opened a ticket for the same reason. Its just ridiculous to open 100 souls and get the same stupid 4 toons out of 10. Makes no sense at all but seems to be the trend with those heroic souls.

OS
    iOS
    I would actually be ok with the odds if we had a way to collect tons of heroic souls.