OS
    Android

Inconsistent Trooper Badges/Guide Updates from Deathbat for a bit.

Just a heads up from me that for the next few days, I may not be able to get to all Troopers and make time for guide updates. Simply put, exams and personal things are giving me a pretty rough time, so I may need to take a day or two off here and there.

I'll do my best to get to everyone, get the Character guide updated and release the new Talisman guide (due to several requests) I'm working on as soon as possible, so please bear with me.

Thank you for your understanding guys. Hope you're all doing well in the Fragment event!
    -DB
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the heads up Deathbat! If you do even half as well on your exams as you did on your LOTB guide, I'm sure you're kick ass! Good Luck Trooper!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)