Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Silent Planet Dungeon Speculation

I know it could be a ways off, but I really hope that whatever the setting looks like, that the main theme of this “tower” is going to be Eddie running with 4 allies.

It makes sense since the dungeons introduced the third ally and that it is going to have so many levels.

This could and should happen. It would really go a long way in making the strategic aspect of this game complex enough to keep players entertained for years to come. Then maybe they could add an arena setting with the fourth ally as well. The team synergies and combos would grow exponentially.

I know that Isle of Avalon is also in the works and may even come out first but I’m still hopeful this happens one day. I’ve always wanted to run a fourth ally and even a fifth!
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    Android
    Woody your optimism is infectious! I hope your right, Silent Planet falls under the realm of LOL and BNW so one would expect that there will be at least 3 x ally's but 4 x ally's that would be awesome!
    Night City Madness really wants 3 x ally's still struggling with some skull quests...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    It basically will be gauntlet but on the silent planet and probably will fight monsters than teams.

OS
    Android
    I would propose an alternative to idea of a 4th ally. How about carrying 2 spare allies in the same way you can carry 2 extra Eddies? This way If an ally is near death, you can switch them out with a fresh one. Strategically, you could also switch allies out based on the particular enemies on any tier of a board so your team could rotate around as you move through a level.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Yea that’s a good idea I could go for that too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanmeyer74 View Post
    I would propose an alternative to idea of a 4th ally. How about carrying 2 spare allies in the same way you can carry 2 extra Eddies? This way If an ally is near death, you can switch them out with a fresh one. Strategically, you could also switch allies out based on the particular enemies on any tier of a board so your team could rotate around as you move through a level.
    That is a great idea, I have thought that myself from time to time...

OS
    Android
    I like the idea of 2 Eddie's and 2 Allies. We've never been in a field where we could use more than one Eddie at the same time and doing so could create some pretty interesting teams.

Night City would be alot easier if we could bring 3 allies instead of 2. Same with the Skull Vault. With how the community reaction has been recently I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to take the easy way out and tune down the stats of the enemies instead of a more interesting approach.

OS
    Android
    I'm getting a little off topic here but how about all Eddies, or some kind of event with all Eddies in any slots?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I'm getting a little off topic here but how about all Eddies, or some kind of event with all Eddies in any slots?
    What if it was a PVP event? THAT would be insane. 4 on 4 Eddies lol.

OS
    Android
    Imagine that, One would really want to be switched on to select 4 x Eddies that complement one another across the range of potential attributes...
    Damn the mind boils over thinking about the possibilities, all of sudden those poor old original Eddies don't look so weak anymore...