Thread: Venom Talismans

OS
    iOS

Venom Talismans

I picked up a set of Venom Talisman and have found them not only to be underwhelming but they appear to not function as listed.

They state "Perfect Basic attacks have a 35% chance to inflict additional true damage to all enemies with a 35% chance to inflict Crave, Exhaust AND Bloodlust for 2 turns"

The % to actually fire is extremely low on a single hitter and is only marginally better on a multi-hitter. The damage, when it does fire, is less than 1k and does hit every enemy. The bug is the second part of the effect. The 35% to inflict applies to each enemy separately and it does not inflict all 3 effects. It can inflict 1, 2 or no effects on each enemy. I have been testing this on several characters and have yet to see any enemy have all 3 negative effects on them.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    i didnt even get them and now i dont regret it, thx storm eye.

your Primordial talismens prolly werent the magic version and thus sucks on prisoner anyways= given i also missed the first round of Primordials as well, man the stuggle

OS
    Android
    I've been using them on Benjamin Breeg Eddie with his future skill and I've been getting some hits off it. I also use them on Doomsday Eddie along with Explosive Talismans and it gets like a freight train.

OS
    iOS
    I've tested them.. they are mid-line talismans to me. They work, as you post, sometimes.

I've got a set on The Alchemist and a set on Assassin Derby Demon.

The Alchemist tends to inflict exhaust okay, not often though, and I almost NEVER see crave/bloodlust inflicted by him. There are times where I see the additional true damage, but, as you posted, the damage isn't triggered very often and it's minuscule - like less than 0.25% of other damage, around 1-2K.

The Derby Demon inflicts all 3 crave, exhaust, and blood lust almost every turn. To be honest I don't use her much so I haven't paid much attention for the extra damage.

Maybe I should switch things up a bit.. hmm....
    Last edited by Yup; 12-30-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..