Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Can anyone tell me if accumulating blood souls can be done right now and if so what and how do I achieve this? Besides achieving 50 per vortex fill is there any other way?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Sorry, but I don't understand if the Killer Prime, The Banshee and The Police Officer will be available for purchase with blood fragments till february or they will be replaced by other Night city chars before february .

In other words how much time we have to get the actual 3 chars with blood fragments ?
    There will be other characters that we can get with blood fragments before february ?
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if accumulating blood souls can be done right now and if so what and how do I achieve this? Besides achieving 50 per vortex fill is there any other way?
    These blood frags are supposed to be available throughout this winter long event, but currently only through 50 per vortex. You know I had to do so f ing many to get both Killer Prime and Banshee, 1250 frags and I started out with 325. This is 19 vortexes worth of every spare character and soul I had. No powering up snowmen as Blade notes, cuz I'm broke broke broke. But on the plus side I sharded every Eddie and ally except a few dupe blockers with 280 shards in reserve. Nothing like Scott packing over 1000 shard inventory, must be a record! These generous sac events really drain resources like gold and xp but payoff in OP characters and skill shards is addictive!

OS
    Android
    Hi

I'm not sure, but my thoughts are that at the moment the frags of blood souls are appearing as bonuses in the events, I think if you have already fulfilled all of this event, only with vortex to get more blood soul frags, until the next events components of the mega event that is happening.

Also, regarding the characters available to buy with these frags, I'm wondering if there will be any Assassin or Gunner?

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    iOS
    Hi,
    i have one question to the experienced players here. The last sacrifice event with the pumkins was easy to go on until gold runs out. Pumpkins where coming with enough other souls to get around and complete vortex by vortex.
    But here in this sac event i have to use 4 snowman for a tier 5 sacrifice (9000essence) only giving back 1 snoman with the 400 snow fragments. additionaly i get no more than 6 or 7 souls but most 3* only seldom a 4*
    So i have no chance to go on unless i start sacrificing my double eddies or double 4 and 5 star (but i want to keep them for gauntlet). Any hints how you reach more vortex? Or did you save up so many useless triple or more 4* and 5* to get around often enough?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Sorry, but I don't understand if the Killer Prime, The Banshee and The Police Officer will be available for purchase with blood fragments till february or they will be replaced by other Night city chars before february .

In other words how much time we have to get the actual 3 chars with blood fragments ?
    There will be other characters that we can get with blood fragments before february ?
    good question, i was wondering the same...i got enough to get the red banshee, but if we have time to collect blood frags till february, i'll keep them to get Killer Prime.

edit: it seems it will last for all the mega event duration, this is what Leviathan wrote in the relative thread:

"The Night City Mega Event is a winter-long series of events that will feature a number of collectible characters associated with Night City.

Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Blood Fragments which can be traded in for unique items in the Specials Store.

Blood Soul Fragments are the central event currency for the Night City Mega Events and will drop or be rewarded in all associated events."
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 12-17-2018 at 09:14 PM.

OS
    Android
    Leviathan, Kaz, can you answer please ??
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
    Hi,
    i have one question to the experienced players here. The last sacrifice event with the pumkins was easy to go on until gold runs out. Pumpkins where coming with enough other souls to get around and complete vortex by vortex.
    But here in this sac event i have to use 4 snowman for a tier 5 sacrifice (9000essence) only giving back 1 snoman with the 400 snow fragments. additionaly i get no more than 6 or 7 souls but most 3* only seldom a 4*
    So i have no chance to go on unless i start sacrificing my double eddies or double 4 and 5 star (but i want to keep them for gauntlet). Any hints how you reach more vortex? Or did you save up so many useless triple or more 4* and 5* to get around often enough?
    I found that going with 10 unleveled snowmen, 2025 essence, gives you a tier 6 which is 1500 extra frags. If you level them to 80 they give 2700 essence each and you need 20000 essence for tier 6. 30 snowmen will get you close to a vortex and that will give you an extra 2500 snowman frags and 50 blood frags. I leveled a few snowmen but I mixed and matched to get closest to 20k essence everytime and was able to gather about 500 Blood Frags from Vortex and still end up with 35k snowman frags left. The returns are always diminishing but you can at least get the most value going for tier 6 when you can. I only leveled snowmen when I needed a few more essence. I always kept 20k in frags so I did most of my rotations with 15000 Snowmen frags and other 4* and 5* characters that I had gotten from dropping other souls.

Non-Gunner/Assassin 4* characters give you only 1800 essense each. I think G/A are 2000?

OS
    iOS
    4* G/A are the same as the snowmen at 2025 each.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    4* G/A are the same as the snowmen at 2025 each.
    Yeah, I noticed this right away, and was rather disappointed.
    The event notices says :
    Quote Originally Posted by Event Notice
    Use 400 Snow Fragments to claim a Snow Soul. The Snow Soul is guaranteed to grant a 4* Magus Possessed Snowman! This Snowman can be placed back into the Sacrifice Chamber to gain high Essence Value!
    The pumpkins were 3,000 right out of the gate.

Guess someone didn't do the math at Halloween and it was too good, so it's been scaled back.