Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Alright, sweet. I was just getting anxious over missing out on killer prime et all.

Any idea if blood fragments -> night souls will be in the store till feb as well?
    No, they won't.

Below is from Kaz a couple pages back, in the context of Blood Fragment shop items:

"Oh yes, it should be noted that the Night Soul is the one item that will change at every major leg of the Night City Mega Event. It will be replaced by the next Night City related Event Soul."
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Wait, if you are only missing 205 Charlotte fragments then your math doesn’t add up lol.

Every 10 Charlotte fargs cost 250 snow fragments.
    So 250 snow frags * 21 = 5250 is what you need.

So you need 2905 more snow fragments.
    That’s 2 level VI sacrifices as they give you 1500 snow frags each.
    Yep, considering Im an engineer, that is hugely embarrasing! Only defence is that it was quite late, but still pretty shameful.

With the new event, Im pretty confident I can make it now. Im halfway there and Ill be getting close with the arena event now. Woot! Its on!

Thanks mate!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Woot! 500 snow frags today. Looking much more doable to get Charlotte in time! Just as long as I have right up to the 12th to buy the frags with snow (and I dont forget any days)!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    First of all thanks for this great sacrifice event! The pumpkins aren't that long ago and again we see such a great event where we can work towards guaranteed rewards plus some really nice goodies and bonuses - great! Also, the overlap with the Arena event is welcome.

But for me, this is the most time consuming sacrifice event ever! Several hours a day is really hard. There clearly is a need for a possibility to claim more souls from fragments in one rush. Don't get me wrong, the animation where the souls is built is really cool, I love it, but it is getting a bit old to watch it >60 times a day! The animation is done like there are different results possible, creating some excitement...but this is not needed here, only for opening souls with potential different results.

Dear devs, please consider to have the claiming souls hud like the one for using xp or Talisman shards/runes, being set to "use all" as the standard and then you have this slider to decrease or increase the number of souls you want to claim. Or if this needs too much change in the code, some checkboxes like for opening souls (claim all / claim 10) would be a good start.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    How long can we buy the Prime Killer and the other toons with blood fragments? Until the end of the Mega Event (February)?

Answer: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post87965
    Last edited by URock; 12-17-2018 at 12:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    I like the event but not much the amount of gold needed to summon a Snowman, 50000 is too much IMO.
    Now farming to get gold and upgrading characters, fortunately we have XP boost for 100 fragments.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I like the event but not much the amount of gold needed to summon a Snowman, 50000 is too much IMO.
    Very true! 1/10 of the price would have been fine I think. Those freaking snowmen did cost me about 35 Millions already and it will continue!

Just a friedly reminder about the gold and crimson event glitch: Things like this HAVE an influence, definitively...maybe not directly but in the long run - like now with these gold demanding events! Therefore I think it should be clear now that if such a glitch happens (which is always possible), there MUST be some sort of compensation in the future.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Are people upgrading their snowmen before sacrificing them? Or do you just throwing them in as level 1, 4 stars?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    I exhausted gold and sellable resources on this and the pumpkins. 5000000 for opening 99 stacks of frosty fellows and then sacing 10 per tier 6 over and again yielded almost 100k snow crags and got Killer P and Banshee. Was good to clear out dusty unused talisman sets for gold to keep running. Level 50 sets of Quake, Zone and Comet gave millions. Mega refill Powerslave auto runs give over a million and generate much ironite making the 150 purchase price only about 50. I dumped all dupe Eddies and extra allies, all souls except a 99 stack of Heroic. What a thrash. Now I have to start rebuilding for next sac.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    Are people upgrading their snowmen before sacrificing them? Or do you just throwing them in as level 1, 4 stars?
    Well apparently some do upgrade (including me), some (like edsel) don't. Choose your strategy that fits best to your goal and your amounts of gold and upgrade material!

Retired in November 2020