Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Will there be other items available to purchase for blood frags as new Night City events unfold?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Will there be other items available to purchase for blood frags as new Night City events unfold?
    Just the different event soul fragments. All other items will remain the same.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    I just picked up London Officer and under his move "backup call" he has a 50% chance for an extra turn and you can shard his effect chance 30% 2 times. On a side note, due to this event, I got up to almost 700 skill shards, which is the most I've ever had at one time. Good event!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I just picked up London Officer and under his move "backup call" he has a 50% chance for an extra turn and you can shard his effect chance 30% 2 times. On a side note, due to this event, I got up to almost 700 skill shards, which is the most I've ever had at one time. Good event!
    700?? God Damn!! How many vortex fills?

I got my first alchemist and about 80 skull shards. I’m liking this event so far, just wish I had prepared better for it.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post

I got my first alchemist and about 80 skull shards. I’m liking this event so far, just wish I had prepared better for it.
    Yep I want to know how many fills too!

Congrats on alchemist, I just got my 1st one too. But in my quest to do that I used up everything, meaning now I am probably not going to have enough snow frags to get Charlotte :/

So yeah, wish I'd been smashing LoL a heap more than I did too!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Thanks for the clarification!

Night souls are not available for purchase anymore. Only the night soul fragments for blood fragments
    Why would you use blood frags to purchase night soul frags to get blood fragments???
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Just the different event soul fragments. All other items will remain the same.

-Kaz
    Thanks Kaz
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    24.5 vortex fills are needed (if you did not buy event souls to get more than the 75 blood fragments to start with).
    This was exhausting and very time and gold consuming. As I did not profit from the gold and crimson bug at that time I don't know if I can go for the next 10 vortex for the Talis or more to get event souls...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Hi. I have done over 2 Vortex fills just when the Event started. I received the achievments but no Snow Fragments. How long does it take until the support reacts?

OS
    Android
    Congrats on getting your Alchemists guys!

That sounds about right Blade. I ended up with 3 Alchemist dupes. I just kept going till I got the 3 blood fragment characters. Since the pumpkin sacrifice event, I've been building my gold back up because these events require so much of it. I was up to about $60 million, but now I'm down to $23 million. I did have about 200 skill shards before the event started because I tend to hold onto them, but it seems like every sacrifice they were giving me shards with this event. I wish there was a 'claim all' button for the snowmen though!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)