Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 142
  1. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Same here and for the Vortex, 20 rare souls, some SS, G/A, 5000 snow frags
    All I am getting is skillshards. Level VII sac and got 1 Legendary plus 10 skill shards ... should have known better and split it into 2 level VI ...

    Vortex ... 8 more SS and 5 Gunner ...

    Mixed feelings here as I can basically shards everything I want to but my soul stash is also getting slowly starved to 0 ... so I stop now with sacrificing stuff and saving up again as I really don't need more SS (just for fun I am thinking about sharding my Xmas allies). It's definitely off and the most I got sacrificing 10 snowmen was 9 SS and the snow frags ... 2nd most 1 Legendary and 6 SS ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

  2. #132
    Senior Member kgk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    All I am getting is skillshards. Level VII sac and got 1 Legendary plus 10 skill shards ... should have known better and split it into 2 level VI ...

    Vortex ... 8 more SS and 5 Gunner ...

    Mixed feelings here as I can basically shards everything I want to but my soul stash is also getting slowly starved to 0 ... so I stop now with sacrificing stuff and saving up again as I really don't need more SS (just for fun I am thinking about sharding my Xmas allies). It's definitely off and the most I got sacrificing 10 snowmen was 9 SS and the snow frags ... 2nd most 1 Legendary and 6 SS ...
    Well, I did it yesterday ... don't know for today, but I think I will just finish my half way Vortex & game over 'till next sac
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

    Only missing :


    kgk56-6386

    _____________| CLAN |______________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    __________________________________

  3. #133
    Senior Member scott-5496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,732
    Must admit I am getting close to finishing off this event too. I am trying to figure out what to keep and not keep as well as some others on here. If things are ending on the snow frags front on the 12th (I am not including the 12th in my calcs) then I think I will need around 16100 (one day up or down) to cover me for Charlotte and FFE snow purchases in the store - I think they are both buyable until the 12th of January. So I can get a good way towards FFE and get a second Charlotte. If on top of that I want to buy the other snow related stuff every day I need another 11500 (or so) snow frags to see me through the to the 12th. So around 27,600 frags to get everything between now and the 12th assuming of course that there are no other ways to get snow frags after the current sac event finishes. Is that about right if anyone else has tried to work it out?

    Should we keep Charlotte frags beyond this - I think I read somewhere that they will be available after season 1 (like th epones we can buy) but I assumed there may be other events where Charlottle frags are possible?

    Killer frags, do we keep them too as I have not got a lot as I dont buy soul packs?

    Again it might be useful to get the devs to feedback on these things as I cant be the only one trying to figure out buying startegies?

    Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

    scott-5496

  4. #134
    Senior Member thealchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Australia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    704
    I've been away from the board and assumed the store purchases using snow fragments would end with the event. But I saw the post from Kaz saying they are available until early January....I didn't see a post stating a date though (possible I missed it though) so has the 12th of Jan been confirmed?

    At this point Ive bought the talismans, f/c, ironite and even xp boosts each day. But avoided charlotte and FFE frags as I figured 70-80 frags wouldnt be anywhere near enough to gain a dupe of each character and therefore converting to precious soul frags seems a waste...But an extra 2-3 weeks or so for purchases changes things. I currently have 140 charlotte frags and should get either 145/175 more once current gauntlet season ends giving me 285 or 315 frags. Around 20 days would be needed so January 12th should be enough time. But if its not id hate to get so close to a dupe only to convert all those frags. Hmmmm what to do?

    As for the rest of the event, I've gotten some new characters but still chasing 2 shinobis and the assassin derby demon. Seems they will have to wait until the next event. I have done enough vortexes to get me the killer prime though so thats a good thing
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

    thealchemist-3575.

  5. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    238
    I also got mostly Skill Shards. Sucks, too, cause I was hoping to land a nice cache of new characters I've missed out on the last 7 months. Instead, I walked away with a Crusader Eddie. That's it. The Skill Shards were still welcome, though, since I need them anyway. A few newer characters would have been nice to use all these Skill Shards on...

  6. #136
    Senior Member Waffen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    148
    Hmmmm, got my first alchemist dup. Planning to sac him, but just wanted to check with fellow troopers if there is any reason I shouldn’t?

    I guess I am a little hesitant because he is my first alchemist dup ever lol.
    ..................................................

    Waffen-7837

    I play all my troopers everyday!!

  7. #137
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Hmmmm, got my first alchemist dup. Planning to sac him, but just wanted to check with fellow troopers if there is any reason I shouldnít?

    I guess I am a little hesitant because he is my first alchemist dup ever lol.
    I'd keep him. He could be usefull for possible coming magus gauntlet challenge.
    I kept 3 of him just in case...

  8. #138
    Senior Member Waffen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychout69 View Post
    I'd keep him. He could be usefull for possible coming magus gauntlet challenge.
    I kept 3 of him just in case...
    Yeah I think I’m gonna keep him, thanks.I am completely broke anyways, don’t have enough gold to fill up another vortex....

    I am 30 blood fragments short of getting the killer prime. I guess I have to wait until next NC event for more fragments.
    ..................................................

    Waffen-7837

    I play all my troopers everyday!!

  9. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Yeah I think Iím gonna keep him, thanks.I am completely broke anyways, donít have enough gold to fill up another vortex....

    I am 30 blood fragments short of getting the killer prime. I guess I have to wait until next NC event for more fragments.
    If your roster is deep enough and you have quite a few relics you really don't need any dupes for Gauntlet. I find it rather challenging to only use one of each kind (and I don't want to shard dupes) per level - part of the fun. That said - it should be the rule for the enemy as well - one of a kind each level. Or at least the talisman setups should be fair.

    If you don't have a deep deep roster I'd keep him as well as he can be useful the grades where you are alowed to use dupes. Once you reach SS dupes don't matter so much and therefore it's better to broaden your roster.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

  10. #140
    Senior Member Patrice-1201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    France
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    If your roster is deep enough and you have quite a few relics you really don't need any dupes for Gauntlet. I find it rather challenging to only use one of each kind (and I don't want to shard dupes) per level - part of the fun. That said - it should be the rule for the enemy as well - one of a kind each level. Or at least the talisman setups should be fair.

    If you don't have a deep deep roster I'd keep him as well as he can be useful the grades where you are alowed to use dupes. Once you reach SS dupes don't matter so much and therefore it's better to broaden your roster.
    I agree, I do not have ANY dupe and can go through 2 full rounds of SSS...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

    Up the Irons Blood Brothers

    Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

    Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •