Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ok LOTB troopers I have a question, I'd love some feedback on please, If you already had a fully skill sharded, fully levelled up Charlotte, and you just got enough frags to claim a second Charlotte.
    Do you:
    A. Sacrifice the second Charlotte during the current sacrificial event?
    B. Hang on to such a valuable character you may never have two of them again?
    C. Power up and then sacrifice?

I can't decide really tempted to sacrifice her...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Tough decision, but I think I'd go with option B (the same thing I did with Daedalus recently - kept them both).

OS
    Android
    Thanks Knut It goes against my regular move on such characters but Charlotte x 2 is hard to earn, and these particular events are nearly over so think I'll go with option B too...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    If I had the Luck to get a 2nd Charlotte, I'd keep her (specially for the Gauntlet) but actually I'm too far for the 2nd (less than 200 frags)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Keep her for sure. I try to keep[ dupes of any characters that will serve me in some way - be it Gauntlet, LOL or for specific missions/passives or what tallies they can carry (six sets for example).

I am a bit away myself - not sure if I can make a second or not!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    One odd thing for this event and not sure why but it was just Magus sonwmen we coudl get yet others exist - why were they nto included - will they appear somewhere else? Also they were altered in the update recently for essence but they did not appear - were they pulled last minute due to an issue/bug?

Also, and this is a real grump from me - no chat at all on Coalgiver for these xmas events - Krampus has an event to himself but nothing for us to get Coalgiver.....or will he be the final present in 12 days I wonder? That is the only thing I can think of as he must be somewhere (unless i missed something) as he too got an update recently.....
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Also, and this is a real grump from me - no chat at all on Coalgiver for these xmas events - Krampus has an event to himself but nothing for us to get Coalgiver.....or will he be the final present in 12 days I wonder?
    To be honest.. For that reason I'm a bit scared to spend all my snow soul fragments because I don't know if these will also be useful for the Krampus event.
    It does say Christmas event in the description and not particular sacrifice event.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    I am pretty sure we will see the classic x-mas soul including Coalgiver, Snowmen, Krampus and the Reindeers but yes, we don't know exactly when and how they will be introduced. Maybe the upcoming dungeon drops fragments for these souls? We will have to wait and see. I also like planning to be as effective as possible, but sometimes it is also ok to not know exactly what will happen - some excitement is welcome - that's why we wrap those christmas presents usually

BTW I made a stupid mistake as I had overseen that we can only claim one event soul per day at the moment purchased with blood frags...so I missed out on some during the last days as I wanted to convert my left over blood frags to event souls in the end. Don't do the same mistake!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Leviathan;87907]Get new Snow Soul Fragments from Sacrifice and use them on unique Specials Store items, including the debut Snow Talisman!

From now until December 22nd at 4 PM PT, Snow Fragments are event rewards that appear...
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-12-18-07-51-28.png
Views: 208
Size:  652.6 KB

Does this event End on 22nd as in quote or 21st as in pic?

Rags keep both Charlotte for sure, run twins with blocker in arena!

OS
    Android
    Rags, I would keep the 2nd Charlotte for now, you can always sacrifice her later after you build her up. I'm pretty close to a 2nd, so I'll probably hang onto her.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)