Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the advice here Troopers I will take your advice and keep her! I did see a defence the other day with three Charlottes...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I found that going with 10 unleveled snowmen, 2025 essence, gives you a tier 6 which is 1500 extra frags. If you level them to 80 they give 2700 essence each and you need 20000 essence for tier 6. 30 snowmen will get you close to a vortex and that will give you an extra 2500 snowman frags and 50 blood frags. I leveled a few snowmen but I mixed and matched to get closest to 20k essence everytime and was able to gather about 500 Blood Frags from Vortex and still end up with 35k snowman frags left. The returns are always diminishing but you can at least get the most value going for tier 6 when you can. I only leveled snowmen when I needed a few more essence. I always kept 20k in frags so I did most of my rotations with 15000 Snowmen frags and other 4* and 5* characters that I had gotten from dropping other souls.

Non-Gunner/Assassin 4* characters give you only 1800 essense each. I think G/A are 2000?

thanks for the hints - after going with tier 6 with higher chance for rare souls, it's running better then doing tier 5 as i get more 4* to sacrifice additional to the snowmen

OS
    Android
    What i'm not sure about is if after the event ends we will still be able to buy blood frags, Frontier Coins etc.. with the event frags we collected or not

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    What i'm not sure about is if after the event ends we will still be able to buy blood frags, Frontier Coins etc.. with the event frags we collected or not
    Where do you get blood frags from event frags? I can only see Charlotte frags and FFE frags here.
    I’m sure this offer will run out with end of the sac event, like always.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Hello everyone.

Just popping in here to let you all know that I have just corrected the listed event rewards in this event post. As I'm sure you may have noticed, Sacrifices that were Tier 4 and up were providing many more Snow Soul Fragments in-game than what was previously listed here.

This was a transcribing error, and it has since been corrected.

For clarity, the true event rewards are as follows:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 5 Snow Soul Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 10 Snow Soul Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 35 Snow Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 125 Snow Soul Fragments (previously listed as 75)
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 400 Snow Soul Fragments (previously listed as 150)
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 1500 Snow Soul Fragments (previously listed as 250)
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 5000 Snow Soul Fragments (previously listed as 500)
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 2500 Snow Soul Fragments, and 50 Blood Soul Fragments (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

Cheers \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I’m sure this offer will run out with end of the sac event, like always.
    Actually it's not really clear ... it's the most "tactical" sac event I've done so far (and the expensive one) : I've already sac maybe 75 snowmen (still have 17000+ frags) & I don't know what to do with as I buy everyday ironite, FC, FFE frags, weekly legendary souls and snow talis ... If only we had a clear answer about the real end of the offer (or maybe I'm missing something)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I thin kwe can do with a nice and clear statement from the devs on the longevity of various things that are currently live - do we need to spend all snow frags before the end of the sac event? Is it worth keeping the Killer frags, will they return? Do we keep blood souls frags until when? I just think if we had an post form the team that sets things out in one place instead of across multiple news feeds - I am just not that clear on whether it is worth keeping stuff and until when.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah I thin kwe can do with a nice and clear statement from the devs on the longevity of various things that are currently live - do we need to spend all snow frags before the end of the sac event? Is it worth keeping the Killer frags, will they return? Do we keep blood souls frags until when? I just think if we had an post form the team that sets things out in one place instead of across multiple news feeds - I am just not that clear on whether it is worth keeping stuff and until when.

Cheers
    Yes please, and also want to know if Charlotte fragments are obsolete at end of Gauntlet season 1? Should I keep buying some everyday with snow or am I wasting it on shit I will convert into precious souls after season 1 ends?

OS
    Android
    I am curious about The Killer fragments, I keep buying 1 night soul daily but don't know if it is worth to keep spending blood fragments on them. Or keep them for banshee.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I am curious about The Killer fragments, I keep buying 1 night soul daily but don't know if it is worth to keep spending blood fragments on them. Or keep them for banshee.
    I will opt for the Banshee (my 2c)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹