Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I am curious about The Killer fragments, I keep buying 1 night soul daily but don't know if it is worth to keep spending blood fragments on them. Or keep them for banshee.
    Night Souls are a real crapshoot. I bought several 10 packs and never got the exclusive Red Chopper - then bought a single soul with Blood frags and got him.

I think the Choppers passive makes him probably the best of this rounds “exclusives”, but considering the Banshee is a sure thing and the Night soul isn’t - I’d go for the Banshee
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys, will for her, already have the needed fragments.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Actually it's not really clear ... it's the most "tactical" sac event I've done so far (and the expensive one) : I've already sac maybe 75 snowmen (still have 17000+ frags) & I don't know what to do with as I buy everyday ironite, FC, FFE frags, weekly legendary souls and snow talis ... If only we had a clear answer about the real end of the offer (or maybe I'm missing something)
    I think leviathan confirmed in one of the posts earlier that the purchasable items with snow fragments will be available until January 12th. Personally, I made a list of items I will be buying daily/weekly with snow fragments and kept aside about 13k fragments.

As far as blood fragments go, all I know is that they will be available until the NF event ends in February. But I would love to hear more details from the devs so we can plan accordingly. I currently have 730 and I think I have 2 more vortex fills in me before this sac event ends. Which means I won’t be able to get killer prime until the next NF event :/
    Last edited by Waffen; 12-19-2018 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Typos (stupid Iphone auto correct lol)

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    What is up with the rewards from Tier 5 and above in the Bone Pit now ? The Kinds of rewards are WERE getting are now gone....as in so many Rare Souls, Legendary Souls, Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls. Now we're given just Skill Shards and maybe one Legendary Souls...Or maybe just all Skill Shards

What happen ? Did you think you're being cute and tweak this ?
    If so...you just ruined the Sacrifice Chamber and all future Sac Events

And this is being reported on behalf of thousands of group Members in a group that has been talking about this for the whole Sac Event this month

angelkelly
    Rewards were definitely off. Shitty to say the least but what did you expect their Nodding Fraud for a reason.
    Last edited by angelkelly; 12-19-2018 at 08:32 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I have not tested today but I did 4 Vortex refills last night using mostly tier 6 and received 20 Rare Souls and other stuffs plus the 1500 Snowmen Frags everytime. I will test another tier 6 today after reset tonight.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    It does seem like it was a bit off to me too, actually. I did get a few G/A rare 20s, and some rare souls, but most of the time, for 6's, I seemed to come up with just Skill Shards. There was a time when that would have seemed like a blessing, of course... lol But those times are past. Could always just be the will of RNGesus, of course--he remains the ficklest of gods--but yeah, it did seem a bit off.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Never really bothered me, I like getting skill shards and after dozen or so ring fills and countless tier 6 sacs, I will admit that my most common reward was 6 skill shards and 1 legendary soul.

OS
    Android
    It seems that 1 legendary and 6 skillshards is the most common reward on tier 6. At least 95% of the time got that.
    Last edited by R1ck; 12-19-2018 at 10:00 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    It seems that 1 legendary and 6 skillshards is the most common reward on tier 6. At least 95% of the time got that.
    Same here and for the Vortex, 20 rare souls, some SS, G/A, 5000 snow frags
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹