Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    i am done with sacrefice- 21000 snow fragments and 33 legendary souls(ALL 4* Garbage)...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    6 vortex down, more to come! I was going to count what I have but lost interest as it was late here in the UK - but I must have been through over 100 snowmen......the really odd things is even with all the sacking the only new NC character so far is the green trickster from all the souls I have sacked....! LOL you have to laugh! Still I may be able to get some more with the specials purchases......eventually!
    Exact same thing, no new characters , so far haven't gotten any Shinobi apart from the blue one.
    Kind of disappointing.

OS
    iOS
    Not sure on limit - I have been to 25k around four or five times so far.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Is it better to get snowmen souls and keep sacrificing or just hold on to what you have and spend throughout the season? Aren’t there diminishing returns on the snowmen? Also should I power up said snowmen before sacrificing or just run them in as is?

OS
    iOS
    I am aiming to get Killer Prime, Banshee and the Officer from the specials store with my blood fragments from the vortexes I have done - lost count but now only one away from Killer Prime, then will try for Banshee. It is taking a lot of time to do but hopefully I will have these two over the next day or so
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I am powering up snowmen at the moment and using them - roughly four or five level VI sacs gets a vortex - usually use a five star, some snowmen and other fodder to get a level VI where you get very decent snoa frags and other rare souls...helps to keep it ticking over!

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    So far, one full vortex: received 50 rare gunner/assassin souls+ 5 000 snow shards + 13 skill shards + rewards from the event.
    From those souls, after pulling out 3* dupes, I received Asssassin children of the damned (FINALLY) + Prisoner (FINALLY).
    I also got another Beast eddie from rare soul. My third one this week (>for sacrifice).
    Legendary (as usuals) gave me 4* only. 1 warrior mystical gave me another samourai eddie (>for sacrifice)
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Is it better to get snowmen souls and keep sacrificing or just hold on to what you have and spend throughout the season? Aren’t there diminishing returns on the snowmen? Also should I power up said snowmen before sacrificing or just run them in as is?
    I'm wondering too...
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I stuck to Level V (9000) or a double level V (18000 - twice the rewards of level V), rather than level VI (20000).

Note: I know that you can have at least 44845 Snow Soul fragments at once. Not sure if there's a limit yet.
    Yep I was doing the same, though mostly double V - 9 snowmen

That was once I ran out of ALL my upgrade shards of course!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    So... Im pretty much done for this event. Have a few k of snow shards left for purchases later. But for now, I am super happy. Im unhappy I ran out of all my shards though, as I have money left over after a sacathon for once!

Anyway, 20 NEW CHARACTERS! WOOT!

Granted a lot of 4* that I was missing, but still very happy:

New Eddies: Piece of Mind, Seventh Son, Nevigator, Carriage Rider, Rainmaker
    New Allies:
    W Allied Soldier, W Hellraised,
    S Corrupt Rescuer, S Harpy, S Mayan Priestess, S Pyro
    M CotD, M Valkyrie, M Undead Rescuer,
    G Chopper, F Hellraised,
    A Hellraiser, A Mayan priestess, A Pyro

And then on my last vortex (only just made it) I finally got the Alchemist!

Going to take a while to build up again!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs