Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    So if purchasable items will be around till “early January” you have the potential to earn around 250 Frontier Eddie Frags at a cost of 11250 snow frags. That’s going on a Jan 8 cut off date. No hard proof of the cutoff date but that’s still a consideration for people who don’t do a ton of Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The items that cost snow fragments will be around until early January.
    How early January ?

The charlotte fragments for example, are 1 per day. Say you needed 300 fragments to get Charlotte, that's 30 days. Which would take you to the 13th January. But if you can't get them after say January 8th, then you'd be 50 short, which would be really annoying, to get 90% of the way there, only to fail to complete things.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    How early January ?

The charlotte fragments for example, are 1 per day. Say you needed 300 fragments to get Charlotte, that's 30 days. Which would take you to the 13th January. But if you can't get them after say January 8th, then you'd be 50 short, which would be really annoying, to get 90% of the way there, only to fail to complete things.
    500 frags to get Charlotte. But if you played gauntlet and are a bit short, it's very useful.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    So if purchasable items will be around till “early January” you have the potential to earn around 250 Frontier Eddie Frags at a cost of 11250 snow frags. That’s going on a Jan 8 cut off date. No hard proof of the cutoff date but that’s still a consideration for people who don’t do a ton of Gauntlet.
    I already have 6 000 frags and will keep some to buy FC so I can have my A Lilith quite quickly.
    Vanished75

OS
    Android
    Thanks for this awesome Event. Now i bought Killer Prime, London Offizier and the banshee

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    500 frags to get Charlotte. But if you played gauntlet and are a bit short, it's very useful.
    Yeah. I know it's 500 total. I have like 250 odd, because I didn't have enough characters to get past about grade B in the gauntlet, so I'd have to spend a lot of these snow fragments to get Charlotte, but if the charlotte fragments would become unavailable before I'd be able to get the 500, then... I'd prefer to spend the snow fragments on something else.

OS
    Android
    How early January ?

I would also like the answer to the cutoff date because it would affect certain purchasing decisions.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Thanks for this awesome Event. Now i bought Killer Prime, London Offizier and the banshee
    Lucky you, I could only bought Killer Prime (15 frags left)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Yeah. I know it's 500 total. I have like 250 odd, because I didn't have enough characters to get past about grade B in the gauntlet, so I'd have to spend a lot of these snow fragments to get Charlotte, but if the charlotte fragments would become unavailable before I'd be able to get the 500, then... I'd prefer to spend the snow fragments on something else.
    Ok I understand.

I will have Charlotte at the end of this gauntlet and as I will have some remaining frags, I was wondering if it was interesting to buy charlotte frags with the snow frags. I decided not to and prefer buy frontiers frags to have it faster.
    Vanished75

OS
    Android
    Haven't had much in terms of new characters, though I did get my first Clansman and a Prisoner on Sniper, where I didn't have him, so pleased with that. Had several Eddies such as POM, VHE and Mystic, which was quite nice. Really liking this event and the thousands upon thousands of fragments ! Thank you devs!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado