Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Yep I want to know how many fills too!

Congrats on alchemist, I just got my 1st one too. But in my quest to do that I used up everything, meaning now I am probably not going to have enough snow frags to get Charlotte :/

So yeah, wish I'd been smashing LoL a heap more than I did too!
    Sorry to hear that you can’t get Charlotte man. How many more Charlotte fragments do you need after the end of the season? Besides, you have until the 21st to chase for more snow fragments.

Also, you can buy trooper souls and precious souls after tonight’s reset. Maybe you will lucky and summon a 5* heart.
    And farm LOL for the next few days as they drop quite a bit of 1* souls. Every bit counts

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    looks like i am only one disappointed with casrefice event rewards,much more lost than received...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Sorry to hear that you can’t get Charlotte man. How many more Charlotte fragments do you need after the end of the season? Besides, you have until the 21st to chase for more snow fragments.

Also, you can buy trooper souls and precious souls after tonight’s reset. Maybe you will lucky and summon a 5* heart.
    And farm LOL for the next few days as they drop quite a bit of 1* souls. Every bit counts
    Thanks Waffen!

Right now I have 220 Charlotte frags. I've never made it past A, but with my haul of chars after this sac, maybe I can get an extra 75. So 295 all up.

@250 snow frags per 10, I'll need 7,375.

I've currently got 2,345. Or only enough to get me to 389 or so.... And Im not even close to the next vortex (I really used everything up!).

Realistically, i'll need another couple of vortexes to get there. Which, is not going to happen unless I sac some 5* one-offs.

I've just got to be happy I finally got Alchemist, even though in hindsight it might have been better to go for Charlotte as Alchemist can always come later.

Anyway, learning experience!

That said, @Kaz, will there be other different chances for Charlotte frags before the gauntlet ends (or after the guantlet)?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    All this fragments for fragments crap gives me a headache!!

Why would I want to spend Blood fragments for Night Soul fragments to get Blood fragments..?
    You would want to do that if you are chasing for the killer fragments. Every 15 blood soul fragments give you a night soul.
    Each night souls drops 5 blood souls and 10 killer souls and of course a chance at the killer himself from the night soul.

Hope that helps!

Waffen-7837

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Thanks Waffen!

Right now I have 220 Charlotte frags. I've never made it past A, but with my haul of chars after this sac, maybe I can get an extra 75. So 295 all up.

@250 snow frags per 10, I'll need 7,375.

I've currently got 2,345. Or only enough to get me to 389 or so.... And Im not even close to the next vortex (I really used everything up!).

Realistically, i'll need another couple of vortexes to get there. Which, is not going to happen unless I sac some 5* one-offs.

I've just got to be happy I finally got Alchemist, even though in hindsight it might have been better to go for Charlotte as Alchemist can always come later.

Anyway, learning experience!

That said, @Kaz, will there be other different chances for Charlotte frags before the gauntlet ends (or after the guantlet)?
    Wait, if you are only missing 205 Charlotte fragments then your math doesn’t add up lol.

Every 10 Charlotte fargs cost 250 snow fragments.
    So 250 snow frags * 21 = 5250 is what you need.

So you need 2905 more snow fragments.
    That’s 2 level VI sacrifices as they give you 1500 snow frags each.

Waffen-7837

So how many other events are going to give us blood soul fragments? Just wondering if I should be blowing my entire reserve on this one or not

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    So how many other events are going to give us blood soul fragments? Just wondering if I should be blowing my entire reserve on this one or not
    From the news tab, blood fragments will be here to end of February. It is when mega event finishes.
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-12-15-15-13-17-200_com.roadhousegames.lotb-864x432.png
Views: 306
Size:  57.1 KB
    Mega event has three parts
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-12-15-15-13-49-127_com.roadhousegames.lotb-864x432.png
Views: 313
Size:  334.2 KB

Alright, sweet. I was just getting anxious over missing out on killer prime et all.

Any idea if blood fragments -> night souls will be in the store till feb as well?

OS
    Android
    Yes, they will

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    You would want to do that if you are chasing for the killer fragments. Every 15 blood soul fragments give you a night soul.
    Each night souls drops 5 blood souls and 10 killer souls and of course a chance at the killer himself from the night soul.

Hope that helps!
    Thanks Waffen. Already have the Killer. I'm after Killer Prime. I guess I'll just head de to be patient...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹