Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

strangest glitches you've ever seen in the game

I was wondering what the strangest bugs or glitches that you've experienced in the game. I've seen a visual error where you suddenly see the walls characters and ceiling as if looking up from the floor. I once fought an arena team that substituted horus and powerslave characters as the enemy team; this was before the gods were available. I once had my prisoner killed in an arena battle but he was still able to attack, dragging his body across the floor to hit the opponent. Interesting stuff! What have you all seen?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    Gold and Crimson event.

Got too many characters on hand (my usual strategy for a sac event - redeem 99 more souls than I can hold and then sac a bunch), throw a bunch in the sacrifice pit, get back more characters than I threw in (and they were characters you got back - hearts and gold skulls, not souls that needed to be redeemed). 3 hours where I went from 399 characters to well over 600 on hand simply cos I was getting more than I could get rid of, even with selling all the gold skulls off. Couldn't actually play anything as I was constantly being told "you have too many characters on hand".
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Gold and Crimson event.

Got too many characters on hand (my usual strategy for a sac event - redeem 99 more souls than I can hold and then sac a bunch), throw a bunch in the sacrifice pit, get back more characters than I threw in (and they were characters you got back - hearts and gold skulls, not souls that needed to be redeemed). 3 hours where I went from 399 characters to well over 600 on hand simply cos I was getting more than I could get rid of, even with selling all the gold skulls off. Couldn't actually play anything as I was constantly being told "you have too many characters on hand".
    I still think it was the best event ever lmao

OS
    Android
    Yeah. I ended up with 275M gold out of that. I still haven't gotten back to what I consider gold-poor status since then (>10M on hand), but the way the Sac events drain you of gold, it'll probably happen before the middle of next year, possibly earlier.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I have no idea if this is a glitch or not but it's so absurd to me that I think it is one. This happens when I'm playing Garden of Fear X. My team consists of Hallowed Eddie (Valor), warrior Lilith (Shell/Rage), the Nomad (Strike/Blind) and Pharaoh Dog King (Freeze/Blind). What I do is: I use Pharaoh Dog King to give the Dragon King the curse effect, wide arc him with my Hallowed Eddie, use his fury move mainly to gain buffs and then attack with the warrior Lilith. If the Lilith had gained the ascension buff from Eddie's fury move, she for whatever reason completely ignores Dragon King's force AND titan shield, killing him in one blow. Maybe there is a logical explanation to this but I honestly don't really know. It is at least pretty helpful for saving time when grinding BNW for loot.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I once won in the arena and this happened.
    GHVOID-0886

In Night City I had a Death Dog that was dead, slide his body across the ground to hit me... I was laughing so hard I didn't even care!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I fought an arena battle in the old temple battleground a few days ago. It was good hearing the Red and the Black with it.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    In Night City I had a Death Dog that was dead, slide his body across the ground to hit me... I was laughing so hard I didn't even care!
    I had the same thing once, but in the Arena. It looked creepy as hell.

OS
    Android
    I bought Set's soul, opened it, upgraded it and sent it stright to battle. And instead of Set there was three star undead soldier battling... Then I tried next battle and again there was that damned undead soldier again. I went through my mind that I have bought undead soldier for 2000 FC. The glitch went away after reloading app.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan